Chapter 4:Dark Silhouettes

I used to love everything..
Fire spreading all around my room,
The world's so bright,
It's hard to breathe,
but that's alright
HUSH
~~~~~

Mr.Peacock's P.Ø.V: Now,it has been two weeks since this area opened and it has also been a huge hit.I heard from people that many people from around the world are soon coming to visit this place! Isn't that cool?.In the past two weeks,nothing interesting really happened and our performance routines were the same,everyday.
Well,except for The Marionette lightening up our moods by telling us some pretty funny jokes and the two bear bros fighting over the popsicles in the fridge.

Today went kind of off for me.While I was waiting on my show stage for the people to start arriving,I saw a black silhouette or shadow peeking out of a corner at me.I cocked my head to the side in confusion as I shook my head.When I closed my eyes and opened them again,that peculiar shadow had disappeared.That was weird..who or what was that? I thought as I stared at the ceiling for a while.When I saw that shadow,I was able to catch a glimpse of it,but not entirely.It had a long tail,a top hat and little squares flying around it,and the only thing which came into my mind were cards.For a moment,I got lost in a deep thought of who that might be.Yesterday,a group of kids were telling me that a casino was being built a few blocks away from this place and that the person who is suppose to be controlling that place once its constructed had gone missing.They didn't exactly tell me the name of that person,but I started to have second thoughts that the shadow I saw was that person.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a lot of footsteps and the sound of running approaching to my show stage.The customers have arrived...I'll investigate after the show who that mysterious person was..I thought as I saw the customers taking their seats and little kids running towards me and then it was the same old routine again.Performing,dancing,and chatting with the children after I was done with my show was what I do everyday.For some reason,whenever I talk to them,it always makes me more happy! Which I presume is a good thing,or at least I thought so.I got off my stage and started to roam around the place.The customers didn't look that surprised to see my walking around,but people who came here for the first time? They were pretty shocked and surprised.

Then,I headed to the main hall where R.A,Norman,Bryan,and The Marionette were.Those three were still performing and Marionette was just standing out of his box with his back pressing against the wall and his arms crossed..while smiling.That's when I approached him and he saw me.
"Done performing?".Marionette inquired while smiling.
"Yep! This time I made it cut short because I was still kind of tired." I replied back while looking at him."What about you,Marionette?"
"Yeah,I just finished right now.It was kind of confusing because I was performing after a long time,and then at the end,I gave out some balloons to the kids because,why not?." He replied happily.I politely nodded and gazed at my three friends who were still performing.Norman saw me and waved at me,and I did the same.Then,that's when I saw it again,the mysterious shadowy person! This time,first,it looked at me and then it looked at my three friends.I was very confused and I nudged Marionette's arm.
"Hm?" He said while looking at me.I carefully pointed toward the shadow,and luckily,he saw it as well.
"I saw this shadow before I started performing.I don't know who it is though." I whispered to Marionette who just nodded.
"I wish I could help you to figure out who that might be,but I have to talk to Norman about something very important.For this one,you might be on your own,okay?" Marionette said to me and I nodded.After a while,those three were done performing too and then the customers scattered.Then,I saw R.A. coming towards us.
"Hey,guys! You're done this early?." R.A. said to us happily.
"Yep, for me it was done early because I was still feeling a little tired." I replied and R.A. smiled.
"Well,that's ok! It's also fine for Marion too,since he's new here and isn't used to performing so much,I'm cool about that!." R.A. replied reassuringly while smiling.
"Marion?" I said confusingly as I wasn't clear on who R.A was referring to.
"Heh,thanks,R.A.!.Oh and You guys can also call me Marion for short,it's my nickname." Marionette or..Marion said all smiley,and I just stood there nodding slowly.