Chapter 20: A Snowy Lockdown Pt.2

Mr.Peacøck's P.Ø.V:
"WHAT?!"
That,my friend,was what we all screamed in union when Norman told us when that we were in for a lockdown.Bryan started screaming like a girl,Cabre was just running in circles screaming,and I was just,shook.Norman nodded and looked at Bryan,"Shut up,albino-" Norman said."You be quiet-" Bryan shot back."Please no fight," I said in a pleading tone,hoping that these two won't break out in a fist fight or something.At this moment,I was wondering where Ennard and R.A were,since my prophecy became true,that's why I gave R.A that blanket,ha ha.

Anyways,Bryan was bragging in a fake tone,about how he wasn't feeling cold and how blessed he his a polar bear and everything.You should be because who knew that you were going to end up in some animatronic suit like me-I thought as I looked over at Cabre who had wrapped my wing around himself for warmth,"I hope y-you don't m-mind..I'm j-just feeling v-very cold..." He spoke up in a low voice,shivering.I gotta admit,it was starting to get cold,like very cold.I feared that the windows could break down any moment."Ok,Bryan and I are going to the generator room,anyone wanna join us?" Norman asked us and Cabre volunteered to go with them."I'll go where the other two are." I told them and walked away.

When I reached the kitchen's entrance,I could hear muffling voices,not to mention that the door was slight opened as well.It was Ennard and R.A talking,and this was what was going on.
"Ennard,what's with that dreamy look on your face?"
"You know,I was just wondering that if we do get together in the future some day,what will we name out kids? 7w7"
At this part,I think R.A must've blushed a lot and she literally screamed,
"ENNARD WHY- IT'S NOT EASY TO GIVE BIRTH YOU KNOW-" Ennard was practically laughing like crazy.I tried not to laugh,but I just giggled.After his laughing died down,I entered the kitchen and those two were still in the blanket I gave them,with the big heart and "We are a ship" label on it.I smiled for a split second until R.A spoke up.
"Oh,hi,Peeks! Welcome back-" She trailed off due to Ennard playing with her horns and grabbing them.I giggled and smiled,
"Well,it looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves here." I spoke up while looking at those two childishly playing with each other while I sat down on the cold floor."So,what's up?" I awkwardly asked those two as they were making themselves comfortable and cozy while I was suffering-mean."Bleh,I've been annoying DragonFace all day long~" That clownface stated in his flirty tone while R.A tried to get away from his,but was held in place by Ennerd's weird wirey tentacles.

While the rest were somehow trying to get the lights back on,the three of us took a mini nap,except for R.A of course.She was sitting with her back to the wall with Ennard's head in her lap.She was slowly moving her hand on his head while looking down at him.My ship IS truly starting to come true,heh,I knew these two would make a good pair I smiled at that thought and lauds down on the floor,closed my eyes and tried to have a peaceful nap.

~A few hours later,nighttime 🌙 ~
I could barely believe that our mini nap turned into a long one,like,how,was it this cold that our systems couldn't handle it and just decided to go sleep mode on its own? Gosh.Anyways,when I woke up,I only saw Cabre asleep on the floor,R.A still awake,but with Ennard hugging her because he had a bad dream or something.I yawned and looked out the kitchen window,it had turned to nighttime and it looked like the snow had been cleared out a bit.Norman and Bryan were somehow able to get the lights back on with no help whatsoever.I don't know how,but I was somehow feeling hungry.I got up and walked to the fridge,there was nothing other than Bryan's endless stock of different flavoured popsicles.Man,Bryan is honestly one lucky guy.

Long story short for you wonderful humans,Norman and Bryan came back after several hours in attempts of fixing the generator,but they failed and the snow had slightly melted down and all the windows and doors were now not blocked anymore and were in use.Then,some mechanics came to fix the generator and then left.We all were talking about how lucky we were that the windows and doors were able to hold down the snow and all of us didn't freeze to death or anything.For the rest of time available,we just goofed around,did whatever we want.I just went back to my room and sat on my stage.Suddenly,the nightmare I had a few months ago was swimming in my mind.I had no idea what it was warning me about or anything.Though,that nightmare had my family in it..

I stared at the tiled floor as I thought more briefly about that nightmare and what it was trying to warn me about.What was that all about? Did something happen to them?..Are the alright? I thought as I heard someone enter the room,it was Cabre.
"H-hey man...I just wanted to ask you if it's o-ok if I sleep h-here? It's kinda co-cold in the Parts&Services Room..." "Sure thing!" I replied back and patted him on his head while I tried to look for an extra blanket.I managed to find a random blanket behind my stage and I tossed it over to Caboi.Since I had nothing much to do,I went to sleep early as well.Caboi fell asleep in seconds while I took my place on my beautiful stage and went into sleep mode cause why not......

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.The twenty-first chapter will be published soon.Sorry this chapter was a little bit short than the rest,I ran out of ideas.
This is ZBeeWrites signing out.
1045 words.

                                                        * ~ • 🍃 • ~ *