Chapter 16: Kanijo pays a visit

Cabre's P.Ø.V: Ever since yesterday,Ennard and R.A. have grown a little bit warmer toward each other now.Ennard gave R.A. a new bow tie which R.A. really loved and yep,that's all.As for me,I haven't been doing much,except hiding in the shadows and spying on everyone.With Marionette gone,I barely have anyone to talk to,well,except R.A. because she's always on her night duty,but still,I feel like Marionette was more close to me because the both of us were there at the time Freddy's got shut down for good.

Every single day was boring and dull.The crew had their same old routine of performing and everything,but what's more surprising is that,they hadn't even complained about their routine,not even once.I guess if they would,R.A. would be the one who would be complaining the most because when we're awake after the others are asleep,she usually gets upset and keeps saying things like "We never got to live a longer and happier life..." or "I'm sick and tired of performing again and again!" In all seriousness,I did feel bad for them after all and ever since they found me in the Parts&Services Room,they accepted me and treated me like I was a part of their family,which actually felt really nice!

Anyways,today when I was in the Parts&Services,there were a group of teenagers talking about some casino place.They said that it's only a few blocks away from this attraction and it is quite possible that,that casino can beat this attraction.I wasn't eavesdropping or anything,except I just sort of overheard their little conversation.I think literally everyone was gossiping about that casino and to me,it wasn't even that interesting or anything.Some people heard that the owner of the casino was some rich guy who passed it down to his son,who apparently was like a boss in every single day and changed the name of the casino."Kanijo's Casino" was all I was hearing for the entire day until everyone left.I was kind of happy that they left because those guys wouldn't stop talking about some casino!

Gladly,I wasn't the only one bothered by the fact that everyone was talking about casino,even R.A. and the crew were pretty much frustrated about this too and because of this,R.A. was acting a little grumpy today after the gossip about the casino surpassing this attraction.I was also slightly worried that my father,Sabre would return.Ever since the day he came the last time,he hasn't returned to get me or anything which I quite am thankful for,heh.His bi-polar disorder thingie is just way too dangerous and would usually take it out on me,but I guess it's fine.As for the others,they were just chilling out with each other.Norman was running around the place chasing Bryan,Peeky was playing arcade games as usual,and the other two,Ennard and R.A. were hanging out! I was actually surprised to see that because whenever I would go check up on Ennard,he would be teasing R.A. which was quite funny.

Since I was bored myself,I got up and went over to the arcade section.I sat in the little merry-go-round even though I knew that it doesn't work.I was just sitting there and watching Peeky play whatever game he was playing.I sat there for a quite a while until Peeky turned around and noticed me sitting me there.
"Heya,Peeky! Didn't see ya there,my bad! Anyways,whatcha doing here?" He spoke up cheerfully.I slightly smiled and looked at him.
"Heh,n-nothing much.J-Just wat-watching the king playing m-more arcade games as usual." I casually replied back.Peeky patted my head and returned playing whatever game.Then,I got bored and got up and just left and roamed around the place.Since there was nothing much to do I went back to the Parts&Services Room.

                                                                           ~A few hours later,nighttime 🌙 ~
I must've taken a small nap because when I woke up,it had already turned to night.Then I realised that I took a very long nap.I got up and went out of the room I was in.I saw the R.A.,Norman,and Bryan chatting while standing on the stage.I just took a glance at them and walked away.As I entered the dark hallways,I started feeling insecurity in me.I felt that I wasn't alone in the hallways,I felt the presence of someone else here too.Just in case I just looked around to make sure no one else was there,but something caught my eye.When I looked around,there was a shadow of a person who moved away when I saw them,then,I did something,I followed the mysterious shadow.I wanted to make sure it wasn't my father or else I would not hesitate to give him a piece of my mind,but as I got closer,it was an entirely different person.It had a hat and a long tail.At first,I thought it was just R.A. messing with me,but then I also remembered that she doesn't wear a hat.