004 - Sasha Martinez

≫ ──── ≪•◦ Y)N's POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Hey Sasha!" I call for her on my way to class.

I know I shouldn't be talking to them but we would've bumped into each other anyways.

"Y/N Hey!" She says waving at me with a smile.

"I bet Laurence warned you about us. We may do stuff like graffiti, skipping classes, and disobeying rules but you don't have to do those stuff when hanging out with us." She says in a friendly tone.

Well if I don't have to do anything bad then I guess I'll be fine. But I don't know if I should be hanging out with them. They've been my friends when we were younger but that doesn't mean they can't change. We've made great memories together in the past but Laurence warned me and was serious. Something really bad could happen.

"Alright." Is all I say.

I'll only hang out with them if I have no other choice. Sasha smiles at me.

"Cya soon!" Sasha says walking to her class.

I walk to my next class and bump into Laurence at his locker.

"So I said hi to Sasha and she said I don't have to do anything wrong with them. But I'll only hang out with them if I have no other choice." I tell Laurence.

"Alright just be careful, Y/N. Trust me, they could ruin your reputation."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ TIME SKIP ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The day passes and on our drive home, my brothers talk about their day.

My first day of high school surprisingly went well. I've cleared things up with Laurence, I made a few new friends, I kinda know my way around the school and I have someone to eat with.

What could go wrong? (Everything)

The boys have stories of their own too. Vylad immediately signed up for the tutoring club and now has a friend, Lucinda, a ginger haired girl who's an aspiring witch. He hangs out with Garroth's friends now and managed to befriend a few teachers.

Garroth caught up with his friends from his freshman year. Aparrantly when he was a freshman, he had this friend named Aphmau, the black haired girl from a while ago. She announced that she doesn't wanna hang out with them anymore because she has new friends, a werewolf and a meifwa. Weird.

And Zane now hangs out with Garroth's friends.

There's this blue haired girl is Katelyn who's the captain of the volleyball team and she's really scary. Then there's Travis, the white haired dork who's shy but funny. And Dante, the one with blue hair who's a flirty bastard. He asked me if I was snow white because my hair was black. Huh????? Is that supposed to turn me on? He's also Gene's younger brother so maybe I should be careful around him.

As for me, I've only made friends with the shadow knights and reunited with Laurence. Isn't Laurence friends with Garroth's friends? Maybe I'll just stick with him for now but I'd like to get to know his friends more.

We arrive home. As we enter, Dad's with another girl. They're both half naked, on the couch, watching Shark Tank.

The stranger notices us by the sound of an opening door. She looks at us and her face went from seductive, to furious.

"Garte, who are these people?!" The woman asks angrily.

"Nobody!" Dad says in a panic.

"Dad, who the hell/heck is this?" I ask in anger.