018 - What if it's the end?

≫ ──── ≪•◦ TIME SKIP ◦•≫ ──── ≪

≫ ──── ≪•◦ Y/N'S POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

It's tuesday. A day after the meet up with Gene. A day after my fight with Laurence. I have to apologize because he's right. There's no proof Lucinda's a victim. It's probably not true. Plus, I'm tired of petty high school drama. This isn't a wattpad fan fiction.

I notice Laurence at his locker, looking how he normally does. Tall, handsome, a total jerk, but he's cute. If I apologize then we can forget about the drama then go back to our old selves.

I approach him cautiously.

Y/N: Hey, Laurence. About yesterday, I was-

Before I could finish, he closes his locker and walks away ignoring me.

Y/N: Hey listen I'm sorry. I was wrong now can we just chill?

No response. He continues walking to class playing with his phone.

Y/N: What the hell? Are you just going to ignore me? What happened?

I walk in front of him trying to stop him. He has a black eye.

Y/N: Hey are you okay? We should go to the nurse. Who gave you that?

Laurence walks around me and enters his classroom.

What is his problem?

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I couldn't focus in class. I was busy overthinking what could've happened? Did Gene do this? Did he think I was right and confront Blaze? I spent every minute of firat period theorizing what could've happened. But lunch time comes.

I walk to my friends to eat lunch. They don't seem odd. It's like nothing happened between them. The only difference, is that Laurence is nowhere to be found.

Garroth: Hey Y/N, where's Laurence?

Y/N: I was about to ask you the same thing.

We eat lunch without him. It just doesn't feel right. Lunch was fun like it always it but something just felt off.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ GARROTH'S POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

It's not like Laurence to disappear without a word, but I didn't think much of it. But after lunxh, I saw him walking to class looking bored. I noticed his black eye, and I just had to ask about it.

I walk towards Laurence.

Garroth: Dude what's that black eye situation all about.

Laurence: Long story. I don't feel like talking.

Garroth: Ya gotta tell me. What the hell happened to you?

Laurence just continues walking to class. What could his problem be?

I forget about what happened, but he's my best friend which makes me worry about him. If he got hurt, I need to help him with whatever he's going through.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ LAURENCES POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪
≫ ──── ≪•◦ FLASHBACK ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Gene: Leave us alone, or we'll leak Y/N's nudes.

Laurence: What? She sent you nudes?

Gene: No. But Blaze has them. They're with me right now, but I won't show you.

Laurence: Give me your phone.

Gene: No!

Laurence: I SAID GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!!!

Gene punches me right in the eye. I hold it in pain as I start getting dizzy. Rage fills my body, how could he do this to me? How could he do this to Y/N?

Gene: And I said no.

Laurence: Listen, all I'm asking for is proof Blaze is a pervert.

Gene: You want proof? Buy panties from him.

Laurence: NO I WON'T. NOW GIVE ME YOUR PHONE.

I'm about to charge to him. Sasha comes from behind and puts me in a choke.

Sasha: GENE RUN! I GOT HIM!

Gene and Zenix run. I elbow her making her let go of me as I chase down Gene and Zenix. Luckily, nobody's at the park to witness what's about to happen.

I chase them, tackle Gene, take his phone, and run. I know what I did was illegal, but so is leaking nudes. If I get the cops involved, they'll be the ones that get in trouble.

I run to my house as fast as I possibly can. Once I get there, I get into my room, lock my door, and open Gene's phone.

As stupid as I am, I forgot there's a password.