019 - Mutual Feelings

≫ ──── ≪•◦ LAURENCE'S POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I'm dead.

I stole Gene's phone, attempted to assault him, all because I was scared of him leaking Y/N's nudes. I could get into serious trouble for this. Maybe evwn get the cops involved. I doubt he has them though. I just need to make sure.

I need to find someone to trust. Someone who can hack into his phone.

...

Or maybe I don't need to.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ Y/N'S POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I'm in my room eating my favorite snack, trying to forget about what happened today. I don't know what to do or what to say and I'm literally hyperventilating.

In a panic, I start a voice call with my girl friends, Lucinda and Katelyn.

*ring ring*

Katelyn: Y/N! What's up dude I'm studying!

Lucinda: Let her talk Katelyn.

Y/N: I'm having girl problems...

Katelyn: Who hurt you?

Y/N: NOBODY ITS JUST THAT-

Lucinda: Whoah calm down girl. Breathe.

I take a deep breath.

Y/N: S-someone told me they loved me...

Lucinda: Was it Laurence?

Y/N: NO

Katelyn: Don't your brothers tell you they love you like all the time?

Y/N: It's not my brothers...It's a guy from my old middle school. We kept on touch on discord.

Obviously a lie.

Katelyn: Do you love him back?

Y/N:...

...

...

Y/N: Yes.

Katelyn: Then tell him that. You'll gain a relationship dude. That's like everybody's dream.

Lucinda: Make sure not to bang right away though. Highschool relationships move way too fast.

Y/N: But what if he changes his mind?

Lucinda: Why would he do that?

Y/N: Because he's ignoring me. We fought about how he doesn't want to help his friend while he helps me. He said it's because he loves me and not his friend...

Katelyn: What?

Y/N: Yeah after he said he loves me, I just hung up.

Katelyn: He probably took that as a rejection. You better clear things up before he finds someone else.

I'll tell Laurence. I have to tell him now. Before he decides he doesn't want anything to do with me.

Y/N: Thanks girls, you're the best.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I hang up, get dressed and walk to Laurences house. I wonder what he could be doing at this hour.

I climb up his ladder, and he looks like he's using his phone to rake pictures of another phone. What is he doing?

I knock on his window, he notices me and keeps the phones. He opens the window and lets me in.

Laurence: What brings you here? I'm really not in the mood to talk.

Y/N: Are you mad at me.

He sighs.

Laurence: No...I'm mad at myself. And Gene, and Blaze and Sasha and Zenix and this drama.

Y/N: You sure you're not mad at me.

Laurence: Well you had good intentions anyways. And you're right, we should tell Lucinda. If I were in her place, I'd wanna know.

Y/N: Okay...About yesterday, when we had our little fight...um

Laurence's face turns red.

Laurence: What?...

Y/N: I love you too.