013 - Choice 2 : The Arcade

Y/N: Anywhere really.

Laurence: Y/N Ro'Meave, I'll take you to my favourite place in Phoenix Drop.

Y/N: Hehe. What if it's crap and I end up not having fun.

Laurence: Then I'll make it up to you by giving you ice cream sandwiches.

Y/N: Alright. Sounds good.

Laurence: BUT if you do end up having fun, you're going on a date with me.

When he said that, I feel my cheeks burn red of blush.

Y/N: The deals on, sucker.

We join hands and shake them starting the deal.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ LAURENCE'S POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I know Y/N thought I was joking around but I was serious. I wanted to spend time with her. I know I don't have a single chance to get with her but I have to enjoy her company as much as I can before it's too late.

Laurence: Alright sucker. You'll remember this night and replay it in your brain every night I'm not around.

Y/N: And every night you will sulk in your self-disappointment.

We laugh as I start driving to the place.

Where am I bringing her? To Litwak's Arcade. The place we first met.

It was after a month of eight grade. Y/N was twelve and I was fourteen. I was friends with Garroth at that time and I would visit his house and hang out with him. I was new to Phoenix Drop and he was my only friend at that time.

One day we decided to hang out at Litwak's Arcade. I waited for him at the basketball game.

While playing, I kept missing shots as a short girl took a ball as it went through the hoop.

"Hey, thanks." I tell the person I noticed next to me.

I turn around and notice a short girl wearing platformed boots.

"Y-you're welcome." Says the girl.

Standing behind her is my friend Garroth.

"Hey Laurence, I'd like you to meet my siser Y/N." Says Garroth.

Ever since that day, I've been visiting their house more often and starting to get closer to Y/N. Those two have been with me since I moved here. I never had much friends before that until I met them.

We arrive at the arcade.

"Dammit you chose the perfect place, Laurence." Y/N says annoyed.

"What can I say? I'm amazing." I joke.

We get out of the car and walk to the front door. As Y/N opens it, nostalgia fills my body.

Y/N: Damn it's been so long.

Laurence: Yeah it's been months since I've been here. I really miss this place.

We take our steps into the noisy arcade with video game sounds bouncing through the walls.

"What should we play?" I ask looking at Y/N.

"Something I can kick your #ss with." Y/N says playfully.

"There's nothing here that can kick my #ss, Y/N." I joke.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Then follow me." She says leading the way.

I follow her to the corner of the arcade as my hands start sweating. I've mastered every single game in this arcade except for...