020 - Never Sure

Y/N: Okay...About yesterday, when we had our little fight...um

Laurence's face turns red.

Laurence: What?...

Y/N: I love you too.

...

...

Laurence: I'm sorry...

Y/N: W-what do you mean?

Laurence: I love you back but I'm not ready for a relationship yet.

Y/N: WHAT?!

Laurence: Let's talk about us when the thing with the Shadow Knights gets settled.

Y/N: Oh...okay...

Laurence: Sorry

Laurence explains the fight he got into, Gene's phone, the notifications on Gene's phone, he explained everything. And of course, it was shocking.

A notification from Blaze's text read "I have Lucinda's panties. I'm selling them for 50$."

Several other notifications similar to this were sent. But something shocked me.

"I have Y/N Ro'Meave's nudes. 75$."

I was absolutely shocked. I started tearing up.

Y/N: What the f#ck is this? I've never taken a nude in my life!

Laurence: He must've photoshopped your face onto a porn star or something.

I burry my face in my hands, fear and embarrassed. Countless other girls and boys must've been victims. We saw the notifications.

Laurence used his phone to take pictures of Gene's phone.

Laurence: I'm showing this to the Guidance Counselor. Hopefully Gene and Blaze get expelled.

Y/N: Jesus Christ if those fake nudes leak I can never show my face in public ever again.

Laurence: Let's go to school early tomorrow morning. You should head back home. I'll drive you to school tomorrow.

Y/N: Okay...

I say goodbye and walk back home.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ TIME SKIP ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I'm waiting outside the Guidance Office for Laurence, hopefully it's settled. Once this is settled, maybe we can be official? My heart races just thinking about it.

And suddenly a robotic voice starts talking from the schools speakers.

"Gene Halkov, Sasha Martinez, Zenix Hart, Blaze Palmer, go to the Guidance Office immediately."

Laurence comes out of the Guidance office.

"Haha they're getting expelled." Laurence says grinning.

"Yay.." I reply awkwardly. "Does that mean we can-"

"I don't know. I'm sorry yoy deserve an answer but-"

"It's fine. Take you're time. I'm going to the girls room."

"Oh okay.. bye" He says cheerfully.

I wish I could be as cheerful as that.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

At the bathroom, I see Sasha sitting next to the sink playing a game on her phone.

Y/N: The Guidance Counsellor called you.

Sasha: Don't care.

She walks away.

How can she just not care like that? She could get in real trouble with being involved and she doesn't care?

≫ ──── ≪•◦ LAURENCE'S POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Yes I wan't Y/N to be my girlfriend. But I'm just not ready, for three reasons.

One, the drama. After what was spread around the school, I don't think being with Y/N is a good idea. People would tell rumours, maybe our parents will find out and get mad, it could cause more drama and people would'nt take it very well.

Two, it's high school. We have to worry about college, our grades and so many other things. A relationship would be nice but in high school, you're just finding out who you really are. Maybe I don't know what love really is. Maybe Y/N's not sure herself but I know she's the best candidate. I know she'll take care of me and give me the love that I deserve.

Three, if she leaves me, we might end up never talking again. She might loose feelings and after all, she's only fourteen.

I just want to make her happy but I'm not sure I'm the best person for that.

I walk to class daydreaming about Y/N and I. That's how badly I want her. And I see Y/N following Sasha saying

"Sasha why did you do that to him?"

"Go away."

"SASHA I SAID-"

"Y/N, stop."

She stops and looks at me. Luckily the people weren't paying attention to what was happening.

The bell rings and we both return to class. And because of what she did for me, I'm sure she's the one for me.