012 - Laurence's Car

≫ ──── ≪•◦ Y/N'S POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"I can't watch over my baby brothers and and baby sister at prom, so you guys will have to take care of yourself." Garroth says sounding concerned.

"Don't worry Garroth, we'll be fine." I say.

"Yeah I know you guys can take care of each other. Since Laurence isn't going, he'll be driving you guys." Garroth says happily.

"Oh cool!" I say.

"You'll have to join him though. You can't be home alone and Lydia's gonna come with me to repair the car." He says.

"Aw man! But I used to be home alone before. I know I'll be fine."

"Well now that Lydia's here, you can't be alone. You need a companion at least." He says

"Aw alright. I wanted to spend time at home."

"Oh don't worry! You'll have fun. Trust me."

I raise an eyebrow and give Garroth a weird look.

Garroth smiles at me. "Goodnight baby sister."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ TIME SKIP ◦•≫ ──── ≪

We're sitting at our usual table, but two people are missing.

"Has anyone seen our brother?" Vylad asks.

"No. I haven't seen Katelyn either." Lucinda answers.

We ignore the fact that they're not with us and continue to eat.

After we finish our food, we clean up our table. We come back to our table as Katelyn appears with Garroth.

Katelyn and Garroth take seats parallel to each other. They both have subtle smiles on their faces as they look down. What could possibly be on their mind?

"So where have you guys been?" Lucinda asks.

Katelyn lets out a small laugh. "We're going to prom together." Katelyn answers.

"Since she was heartbroken about Jeoffrey I thought maybe I could be her date. " Garroth says.

"That's so sweet of you, Garroth." Lucinda says looking proud.

"But what about your car! Are you stupid?" Zane says.

"Lydia's dealing with that." Garroth answers.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ TIME SKIP ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I'm in my room, ready to go to prom...kinda. Like Garroth said, I'll just be joining the ride and Laurence will accompany me.

I notice it's almost 7:15, the time Laurence will come.

I come downstairs and see Garroth talking to Lydia.

"Hey Garroth, you're going to prom with Katelyn, right? I thought you needed your car fixed." I ask.

"I got Katelyn and I a fancy uber. It's just for us though, you can't come. Also Lydia's bringing the car."

"Lucky... I wanna ride a fancy uber toom"

We hear Katelyn's knock on the door. Garroth hugs me goodbye and goes with her.

A few minutes later, another knock comes.

I open the door revealing Laurence in a dark green hoodie, a Gravity Fall's shirt, and jeans.

"Who's your date to prom, Y/N? You don't look like your going to prom." He says.

"Remember the big test? Yeah I've been studying all night." I lie.

"Alright then. You should go get your brothers."

"Already here!" Vylad interrupts.

Vylad is in a black tuxedo without a neck tie while Zane is in a dark grey tuxedo with a poorly tied tie.

"How do we look, Y/N. We need a girl's opinion." Zane says casually.

"You guys look alright. Zane, you should comb your hair for once and Vylad, you look fine." I say.

"Alright guys let's make this quick. I wanna go home right away." Laurence says.

The three of us get into Laurence's car and drive to Phoenix Drop High. When we get there, the front door is wide open and decorated with balloons and streamers. I see familiar face walking into the school in their fancy dresses.

Zane and Vylad wave us goodbye leaving me alone with Laurence in his car.

Laurence: Okay, where do you want to go?

Y/N: Home. I really need to get back to studying.

Laurence: Good point. It's just that Saturday tests aren't important since there's no school on Saturdays.

I stare blankly at Laurence.

Y/N: Uhhhh...

Laurence: Hah! You think I'd fall for that Y/N?

He chuckles.

Laurence: So why don't you want to go to prom? Ya scared or something?

Y/N: ...

Laurence: Come on! You can tell me.

Y/N: It's because...nobody asked me...

Laurence: Now your best friend Laurence is asking you to hang out. Where should we go?

You decide. You choose your chapter thirteen. Check the story parts and you have your choices on where to go.