Introduction& Destruction

Passion wore a off the shoulder black Minnie dress from fashion nova with some black openly toe high heel sandals. Even though her hair was outrageously long she decided to wear it in a bun and two bangs in front. Passion never been a big fan of makeup, only on occasions. So she didn't wear any make up just mascara and lipgloss. After she examine herself in the big full length mirror she figured was as ready as she was going to be. While waiting on the girls she sat at the edge of her bed smoking a backwood while going down Instagram.

She was replying to the comments from the pic she just posted .

Passion watch the rapper Dababy beat dude up about three times until she got a notification of Emon going live.

@EazyE is now live with @BigQmoney

Passion bit down on her lip making he dimples sink before pressing the live.

Passion

On the live above was E alone and on Qs it was him and a guy name Chakey. They were all talking shit and showing there money. I was about to exit until Snow game out the back on Es live. He got his face in front of the camera I'm guessing seeing who's was watching. Right then I regret joining because he spotted my name.

Pinned:
@theJawnPassion

"No he didn't" I said out loud looking at my name on the screen. Hearts were instantly going up the live. I stared at him.

"Pretty ass" he said with lust dripping from his voice. I immediately started blushing.

"Oh I see ya Snow" E said dapping him up. He smirked a little bit looking a little bit too cute. Snow was around maybe 6'4 he was slim and had tats from the looks of it all over. Even his face and those complimented him perfectly. He had a baby face to me though. No facial at all. With long brains a down his neck. Can't lie, he was nice to look at.

It was officially time for me to exit the live.

I commented " 😳🏃🏽‍♀️" then Waited for his response before completely leaving.

"Yea you ain't gon be able to do that for long. I'll see you. Believe that" he simply said lighting his blunt.

I sighed deeply getting one last look before ending the live.

"You ready?" Juicy ask popping her head in my room. I looked up

"Yea." After I grabbed my clutch and turned off my light and headed out the house. I was the last to come so I locked up before getting in. We decide to ride ride in Juicy car. I was in the back making videos. Tmama was rolling the weed. In know time we got to the club.

"Dayuuum" Tmama said looking at the massive long line. "

"Yea this bitch swanging" Juicy said finding a good parking spot.

I was in my clutch looking for my lips gloss than notice I didn't have my I.d

"FUCK! I left my i.d" I yelled.

"Dam Pash!" They both have said. I rolled my eyes irritated. this night is starting off wrong already.

"Fuck that. I don't care if I gotta pay extra you getting in." Juicy said.

Right then a all black Benz Jeep pulled up next to us. It was Emon and Q. Juicy ass lit up like a Christmas tree. He parked the car and got out coming up to her side.

"Wassup y'all? Why the sad face ma?" He said

"My girl left her I.d at home" . He looked back at me.

"You acting like somebody died. Y'all can just walk in with us."

"Ooh that'll work" Tmama said for us all.