Step on shit!

G pov

I sat at the bar waiting to get word back from Deja.

Yea I know how you might wanna know how i swung that right? Well the tough exterior was just a front. Truth be told, I could have been fucked her before I fucked Yaya. But when I found out she was supposedly taken I let it be.

Since all this shit been going on i been spending more time hiding and less time living my life.

So when she call me to go over the surveillance video which came up to be absolutely bullshit, I had to take my frustrations out some type of way.

Can't front the first time was just a test drive but now I be swerving all in that pussy.

So much that we broke the condom and she could possibly be pregnant.

Definitely not trying to go that route with shorty. Especially since I might be able to get Tmama back. Which meant me possibly getting with Passion.

Sue me. The bitch is too beautiful and I literally crave her.

Ding!

I looked down at my phone and it was a message from Deja. She said she couldn't meet up and that she never went to the appointment cause of some fbi shit.

"Fucking bitch." I through some money on the bar and got up to leave.

I was walking to my car when some one caught my attention.

It was a brown skin slim thick chick. She looked so familiar but good at the same time.

We shared stares and I can't front the bitch was bad. . As she walked by me I turned around getting a full view of her ass. Before getting in my car.

Ding!

_Mama_Mya" you still wanna link?"🙄

Type of question is that ma? Of course I do "

_Mama_Mya" Umhm, I'm on my way home. You can swing by later."

"Say no more"

_Mama-Mya" bye hoe"

I laughed at the last message. I knew something like that was coming. Not gon front if I never would have saw Passion me and Tmya could have been solid. But I want what I want.

****

"Wassup mama where you at?" He asked getting back comfortable in the truck

"I'm at the bar with Caresha. I miss you."

"I miss you. I'm floating right now, be done in while you gon meet me at the crib." He ask with lust

She blushed" no doubt."

"That's my girl."

"Baby!" She called out before he could hang up. "Guess who I just seen?"

"Who dat?" He ask raising his brow

"Muthafuckin G. I don't even think he even left yet." She said

"Aye mama go out there and get the lincese plate!" He said eager

She gave Careasha her purse and walked as fast as she could in the high heels. The foreign car was at the stop sign and she hurried and took a live picture of the car getting the plate. Instantly she sent it to him.

"That's daddy baby. I'll see you at home."

"Yes daddy."

****

Hey y'all! I know that was short but I literally wrote this standing and rolling a blunt 🥴

But who do y'all think just saw G???

I'll update later tonight 💓