The ladies of my life

Shanna pov

"I can't believe it's you." Passion said confused." How are you seeing me? Am I dead?" She yelled making me laugh.

"No miss mamas your not. But your not far from it."

"I'm sorry Shanna. It wasn't meant for you." I pulled her in for a hug allowing her to cry on my clean white garments. My angels just washed these. 🙄

"That life wasn't meant for you. I'm glad you met Shad."

"How do you know Shad?" She pulled back looking at me. Hard. Then she stepped back fully. "Oh my god" she whispers

"He's my brother Passion. He doesn't know about the past we share."

"This can't be happening." She held her head walking around.

"It is. How long did you think you could keep this hidden? You have to heal eventually." I assured her. She just kept shaking her head no.

"I can't. I swore to never tell. Don't nobody knows I'm a killer. I killed the love of my life sister! Oh my god!" She screamed dropping to her knees.

"Hey hey lets not forget your pregnant " I kneeled down beside her. She instantly looked at my hand on the small numb she had.

"Oh god." She wailed

"Passion. Shad loves you. He's big on loyalty and I think it's in everyone greatest good that you open them eyes."

"He's going to hate me." She wiped her face.

"He's not. But this" I pointed at her bump" is and forever will be more important than Shad." I said honest.

"Trust me. If I was a mother first and not a ride or die chick I would still be here with my daughter. Don't make the same mistakes."

"How do I wake up?"

"How bout you actually get some sleep first. You've been reliving your past since the incident."

"Ok. But will you stay with me?" I laughed a little. Cause where my ass going? Oop! Sorry god.

"Of course I will."

****

"Oh god she's up!" Tmama yelled crying

The doctors rushed in immediately. Passion just laid there looking. Tmama was removed from the room so they could began testing.

She decided to call Snow. But he didn't answer. So she called Lex.

"Sis? What's up?" He answered on the other end.

"Lex where's Snow? He's not answering his phone."

Lex looked up at the condo.

"He's tied up right now what's wrong?"

"It's Passion. She's up!"

"Oh shit! Where on the way!" He hung up. Tmama looked at the phone . "Tied up my ass." She thought dialing Juicy number.

****

Snow POV

After I got Deja freaky ass on some clothes it was time to see what was up.

"What do you know about Passion?" I asked. For a second she was quiet.

I wish I didn't to have to find out from this bitch. But either way I was gon see her and kill her so she can go ahead and spill the beans.

Before she opened her mouth someone was banging on the door. I pointed the gun at Deja and looked out the window seeing it was Lex.

"You walk out first." I said  to her. She did and I wheeled myself behind her. She got to the door just standing there. "Open the fucking door girl!" I snapped

She smacked her lips and said some smart shit under her breath.

"Why you acting like I won't splatter your shit on this pretty ass carpet?"

"Whatever Snow."

She opened the door and Lex was standing there on the phone.

"We gotta go." He said simple pushing my ass down the driveway.

"Wassup?" I snatched away making him stop.

"Passion woke up and E is back in town." He said in one breath.

I looked back at Deja reminding myself to kill her.

"I'll see you." I yelled out. "No you won't." Like that she ran back inside. I knew she was about to run off.

Didn't matter because she still has the tracking device on her car. So it was fuck her for now. My baby girl is woke. That's all that matters.

Oh yea. I'm definitely seeing what the fuck is up with E.

****