Twisted

"Nigga I told you if she was in the car don't fucking do it!"

"Man get off my dick. Better yet get off that bitch pussy. The nigga dead. Fuck it."

"Stupid ass nigga just for that yo ass ain't getting shit. Fuck out my face."

"Oh that's how you wanna play? Say no more."

"Nigga on me if you play with me I'm gon blues your ass."

"Yea ok"

****

"You cant be in here." The nurse argued with the detective. "She's not responding!" I tried so hard to open my mind yes but I couldn't I just heard the commotion over me.

"We will be back." The bitch ass detective said before leaving. I know that fucking voice. That dirty bitch.

****

Nurse Trudy pov

I really don't understand people. Now it's plain as day this baby is in a comma and there are really trying to question her. Only two days and she's back again. Thank goodness the baby is doing fine. As for little Miss Passion, I just hope she at least  remember who she is.

****

Emon pov

"Aye my nigga. I know I never told you this but you mean a lot to a nigga. Like the brother I never had. You taught me so much and put me in so many positions to win so many times. I know you can hear man. I can't have you die on me. I can't have you die in Passion. You know she love you past death. And don't forget about your seed man. You about to be a daddy, and I got to be able to school you on this daddy shit." I laughed " I'm gon let you rest good. I know it's been a while since you did. But don't sleep for long. Come on out this shit loc."

****

Deja pov

I was seriously starting to rethink my decision on being in the police field. This shit worse than having two nothing ass baby daddy's. I was working too hard, and shit was getting crazy. My partner and I got a call of a shooting on slauson involving a male and female. When we arrived on the scene it was Snow and Passion.

Snow was shot 4 times and Passion was just unconscious. I swear happiness came over me then went away just as fast when Snow start coughing up blood saying Passion was pregnant.

I can't believe Snow got that bitch pregnant. And as sick as it sounds I hope that fucking baby dies while she's in that coma. Or them both all together. Besides if she don't, she's gonna wish she did when Snow find out about her crazy ass.

I was off today. Normally I would make plans to step out with Yaya but she's gone home and I'm still Working.

Like right now I'm at Starbucks meeting Yaya dude G she fell to mention she'd been dealing with for 3 years. I'm thinking she was coming to stay with me, but the whole time she was following behind him. The feds were also building s case on him as well. He's supposedly got connected to a cartel and he's wanted for murder and if I could be the one to bring him in would do wonders for my career.

I'm not going to lie I'm nervous meeting him without back up but what could this nigga do? Besides I had my taser, razor blade, mace, and my 380. I wasn't worried too much.

It was hot as hell and dude had on a hoody. But I forgot that fast he was on the run. He looked around before sitting down pulling off his hood. I'm sorry but he fine as hell. They gon have fun with his ass in prison.

*****

"So wassup?" Deja asked eying G.

"I need you to make this shit go away." G said simple.