Drama Anyone?

I'm Thanks for reading 😘💕 and excuse the grammatical errors. After I complete I'll go back and correct shit. I hope y'all reading between the messed up lines.

"Well, we're here." Passion said. Snow looked around Passion noticing Juicy car was still gone. He also. Noticed Joe was still sleeping

"Yea I see that. So when we gon link up again babydoll?" Snow asked Passion. She smiled shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't know. You tell me?" She pressed twisting her mouth.

"Shit I'm trying to swing back tonight." He said excited making her laugh. "On the real. You playing."

"No I'm not. We can definitely arrange that."

" that's wassup. Cmon let me walk you to your door."

"Ok." Passion gathered her things while Snow came to her side to open the door. He helped her out then walked up her up the pathway.

"I'll call you later to set up a time. Meanwhile you get some sleep."

" yes sir. Right away sir." She teased making him smacked his lips.

"Hahaha so funny. Big mouth ass" he hissed the last part.

"What you say boy?" She snapped.

" I said give me a kiss with yo fine mean ass." He lies grabbing her.

"Umhm" Passion said knowing better.

Snow came down to her level slightly picking her up to his. Passion was just smiling.

"Your like this with every girl?" She asked kissing his head.

" what them hoes be saying ma? Not even." He said making her crack up.

"Aye yoooo!" She yelled laugh " that was a good one."

" it's the truth though." He said honestly. Even though he fucked with Deja she never brought this side of him out.

"Umhm well give me some lips before I start getting morning breath."

"Ain lying." She hit his arm. "What?"

"Boy that was a joke. Don't do me." She rolled her eyes.

"You gon love when I do you, so chill out."

"Hmph. Not even." She said. He laughed then pecked her lips putting her down finally.

"Oh you got jokes."

"A few. But call me when you wake up." They hugged and kiss some more.

"I will. "

"Drive safe." She said as he made his way to his car. She waited until he was completely off her street before going inside.

"I'm really felling this man. How did this even happen?" Passion said to herself. She leaned on the door rubbing her lips still feeling his.

Bing!

Passion searched for her phone hearing she had a text messege.

❄️: "I really enjoyed you girl and I hope we hope we end up taking it all the way there. A nigga young but I see my future with you in them pretty ass dimples. Lol. I know that was lame but I'll be corny for you. Get some sleep babydoll. I can't wait to get back to you.

"Oooh look at him flowing like that." Passion squeal cheesing hard. "He must want the neck?" She laughed loudly at her own joke going to her room.