Crossed out

"Fuck Deja" he groaned. She was going up and down like on his dick like a pro.

"Damn." She moaned holding her head back. He hair was all over her face. G pinched her nipples turning her on more. Deja was really into it.

She kept going feeling herself getting closer to her orgasm. When G phone rung.

"Fuck!" He cursed gripping her ass out of frustration

"Ah please don't answer it." She squeal rocking faster. " I'm almost there...oh. Shit! I'm cumming." Deja was shaking and moaning in his ear. He held her ass pounding in and out harder and harder until he came.

Deja laid on his chest until she caught her breath. She got up and look down. G frowned at her facial expression the looked down.

"Oh shit." He mumble. Deja palmed her forehead clearly frustrated at the condom breaking.

*****

Tmama was heading inside the hospital when someone called her name.

"Yo! Tmya!" She took off her glasses seeing s dark skinned man jog up to her. She acted as if she was putting away her glasses but instead grabbing her gun. His face got more vivid.

"Maleak?" He smiled big nodding. "Maleak Black! Oh my god!" She yelled jumping on him. They hugged in from if the entrance. Maleak was from their old neighborhood. He was coming up in the dope game and some shit went down at the peak of his come up and he left.

"Wassup T!" He said putting her down. Tmama was cheesing beyond hard.

"Oh my gosh so much. But it could always be worst. What are you doing in Cali? It's been what? 4 years?" She asked

"I know right. But I came up here with my partner Tyce to see his brother in law. He just got out. I'm in Miami now."

Tmama eyes got bulk but she quickly controlled her excitement. She didn't feel like Maleak should know about the relocation.

They talked some more and he explained he was just coming from seeing his aunt Trudy. Tmama said she was visiting a friend and the parted ways.

****

Flashback

Once Passion got in the house she looked around seeing two girls sitting on the sofa. One skinny and light skin one brown skin and about Passion slim thick size. They looked attach other and Passion looked at Tyce.

"That's Renae and Summer . This Passion she'll be staying with us." He said simple. He grabbed Passion hand and led her up the stairs. They went inside a bedroom.

"Your room?" She asked looking around. It was nice and spacious nothing like her room.

"No. This your room. Mines downstairs. What? You don't like it?" He asked taking off her bag putting down. He held her hands.

"No, i love it. A lot now that I know it's all mines." He smiled.

"I'm glad you do. Get settle I'll be back." He kissed her cheek then left the room. Moments later renae and summer came in.

"I'm Renae, that's ."she said pointing her thumb at her. Passion was about to ask why they didn't knock.

"Hi. Passion."

"So where he meet you at? You pretty as hell. They gon love you." Sunmer said touching her hair.

Passion frowned confused. Summer mouth open