Pre Game

Maleak pov

After I chopped it up with the homie Tmama from back home I went and ate lunch with my aunt Trudy. She's my moms oldest sister. The only family other than Tyce I have since my moms past last year.

Tyce was my dawg. Good nigga, had his ways but he was always down for me. When his baby moms got killed he went away on some completely different charges.

Shanna brother got the baby.

I made sure he was good and prepared for his return. Now that he's touched down it was time to see what was up with the dons.

"Hey Leak!" Tee Trudy said hugging me. I embraced her back.

It was always good to see her and her energy was much needed right now.

I hope I didn't show it but a nigga mind was occupied

It's coming up on 5 years now since shit went down back when. Since that night every year all I can relive is moments with Passion.

Shit went down so badly and still, not the innocent people that got killed where not in my thoughts.

What it was about her that had my head fucked up was a complete mystery.

I waited 5 years hoping and wishing to see her again to find out what it was. Why stop now?

*****

Flashback!!! "Passion POV"

After I was dropped with bomb, I waited in Tyce to get home. It was hella late when he did, but he wasn't alone.

I heard arguing as soon as they walked inside. It was female. I couldn't make out what they where saying but I know it was getting heated.

I peeped out my room to see Renae and Summer doing the same.

"What's going on?" I whispered

"That's his baby mama Shanna."

"His what!" I said a little louder than expected. Making Renae rush me back in my room.

"Bitch are you trying to get your ass beat?" She said through her teeth.

"I just di-"

"Oh you thought he liked you or some shit?" She asked rhetorically. I didn't answer right away because I didn't think that. She laughed a littles shaking her head.

"Look mama, no shade but that nigga don't give a fuck about you. He don't even give a fuck about his baby mama, but the love he know to be love is what he feels for her, not you. Unless you planning on getting out of her I suggest you be a good girl and do what he says."

I was silent and watched her slowly moved her hair that was covering her back. She turned around revealing a huge burn scar on her back.

I covered my mouth in disbelief.

"See what I mean? No fucks given." Like that she stood up and left.

Before I could even process everything she said there was a knock at my door and in walked Tyce.

***

Hey y'all 💓
Some light. I'll be back active with longer chapters
Excuse the errors