Loose ends

Emon POV

"You feeling ok big girl?" I peeped in the room seeing Juicy on the bed. She looked up smiling as I came in the room.

"Yea I'm ok." Juicy smiled rubbing her 7 1/2 month old belly. " are you good?"

"Yea I'm good ma. Did you tell Passion your coming to Miami?" I asked getting between her legs to rub my baby.

"No, I was going to tell her yesterday but, you know."

"Yea I know. Well I'm sure she'll be happy to know that. What do you think about her being pregnant?" She perked up

"I told her ass she was next! I really thought it would have been Tmama and G but thank god for Jesus." She held her hand up making me laugh.

Speaking up G his ass just don't know what's coming his way. Mark ass nigga.

I was kissing Juicy belly feeling Samoria move around. She was definitely going to be a daddy's girl.

"Emon?" I kept kissing

"Wassup baby?"

"If I never would have decided to go to Miami would you have still went?"

"Fuck no!" I said with no hesitation. She smiled looking down." Girl your having my whole child. I'm wherever y'all are."I said meaning it.

Snow my nigga and all but this is my own little family.

"I was just asking. I'm not gon lie seeing all this shit with Tmama and G had me scared."

I sat up giving her my full attention while grabbing both of her hands.

"Julecia I love you. With or without my seed. I'll never cross you like that for 1. G isn't a real nigga, and I'm one to the fullest. 2. Hurting you would hurt me, and 3. My mama would kick my ass for treating the mother of my child like that." I said serious. We both laughed at the last part, but it was true. Shit all of it was.

Juicy sighed rubbing her belly.

"I can't believe I'm still pregnant."

"It was meant ma. Just think in less than a month you would be holding your rainbow baby." She smiled big.

"Oh my gosh she's going to be so loved. I can't wait." She squeal jumping up in my lap.

I can't lie this shit is priceless. I never thought Juicy and I would get this far but I'm
Glad we did.

****

Tmama pov

I can't believe Snow big ass fell out. I'm not gon lie I wished I would have recorded that shit. Nigga scared to be a daddy. Lol but on the real though I'm happy for them. I'm happy for both of my girls.

Juicy is officially coming to Miami and I'm beyond happy. It wasn't gon be right without her. She's at home with Emon. I came to the hospital to check on these crazy love birds.

I went to see my girl first. To
My surprise she was up eating.

"Look at you being fat already." I teased coming into view. She smiled big wiping her mouth.

"Shut up. Yo I swear since I found out my body has been weird asf and I'm forever hungry."

"Nawl don't blame the baby you know you been a fat ass."

"Yep ass been fat." She said snapping her fingers.

"Girl Stop Anyways baby mama, are they going to let you out today?" I ask sitting on the bed with her.