The End Pt2

Maleak pov

"Aye when you planing on going back to Miami?" Tyce asked me. We were just leaving his crib on the way to this club

"Tomorrow night. I'm taking a jet. Wassup?"

"Me and Mani might go too. Give us some time to vibe and get her in a different scenery." I nodded my head

"Her uncle cool with that?"

"I'm running it by him tomorrow. Between me and the dons, and him and his bitch in the hospital we haven't been able to chop it up."

"Sounds like a conversation needed"

"Most definitely. I would be out of order coming home acting like he basically didn't raise my baby girl." He fired up a blunt hitting it twice before passing it.

I'm the LA traffic I got lost in my thoughts. My mind instantly fell on Passion. I never understood why Tyce had her around. Any of the girls for that matter.

They all seemed to be broken or had some shot going on. I figured he was simply looking out. I never dwell on it because it wasn't my business.

But once I saw Passion my curiosity got the best of me. Plus she was bad as fuck.

Never seen a female with her type of beauty. And a vibe like no other.

Me and shorty had a connection only we knew about. That day she left the house with me I got to know her a little more.

She was mad young witch really threw me off. I was young too but Tyce was older than us both. But she was mature and sexy as hell.

I wonder how she is or if she ever made it out?
She was the only one to survive. Even though Tyce insisted on believing she died with the rest. I knew her lil ass lived. She was too strong.

***

"Aye nigga we here!l Tyce yelled snapping Maleak out his vivid thoughts. He quickly shook those thoughts of Passion away just as quick as they came getting out the car.

***

Tmya pov

It was hella late when I heard a loud commotion outside Passion room. Since Mama Zoe had came and got Juicy it was just us.

I got up to peep out the room. I seen Ms Trudy behind the station and decided to see what was up.

She's like everybody favorite nurse around here. For good reason her aura was beautiful.

"Hey baby yall need anything?" She asked concern

"Uh no ma'am we're fine." I smiled" um Ms Trudy what happened over there?" She grin shaking her head at my nosey ass.

"You are so cute. But not that cute for me to violate the HIPPA rights for you. Now do what everybody else do and wait until a housekeeper come in." She place a folder down and left me clueless.

Well damn Auntie Trudy

It was clear I wasn't getting the 411 and the noises were only getting louder. So I went back inside.

"Ugh I gotta get out of here" Passion groan waking up." What time is it?"

"2:15" I sat down

" oh hell nawl where is Snow cripple ass at?" I ignored her and got comfortable getting out my phone.

"T Trudy don't wanna give me the info. Facebook will"

"Nosey ass" passion hissed I flipped her off and reminded myself not to tell her the tea.

As soon as I logged in the articles where up and down my newsfeed. I couldn't keep this tea from Pash if I wanted to.

"Girl why the fuck Deja and G just got shot."

"Who got what?" I looked up to see Snow in the entry.

"Look right here." I held my phone out." And I'm willing to bet you that's what all that noise about across the hall."

"Baby where you been? I need to get the fuck out this hospital like now. It's too much shit happening" Passion said frustrated

"She's right Snow we need to get the fuck out of Cali. This article is freaky as hell.l I was reading more. " she was fucking pregnant!" I yelled clearly shocked

"I know. That's the only thing that kept me from killing her ass".

"Listen to this yall. Suspect is believe to be on the police force."

"I'm not on any i.v baby can we sneak out here?"

"I'm definitely with that." I got up getting shit together.

I'm normally the calm one. You know me. Shit is crazy though. It's easy beefing with muthafuckas on the streets but beefing with the law is some next level shit. Y'all know black folks and police don't mix.

So like that. We snuck Passion pregnant ass right to the parking deck.

****

SNOW POV

Once we got back to Tmya crib I got Pash comfortable the best way I could with T help.

I sat on the balcony facing one. It was a cool misty rain happening and I hold it to wash over me. For the first time in a long time I meditated.

I said my affirmations for me and my team. My future wife and our baby. I prayed to Shanna asking for guidance and protection along the way. I never know what may happen.

These days my life is so unpredictable. Even as a street nigga You know what could happen but who the fuck can really say.

With all the drama and confusion going on one thing that has always been certain is the love I got for my girl. I gotta get her outta here.

I'm taking Pash with me to meet with Mani daddy tomorrow to get her living arrangements together. Then afterwards it's straight to the airport.

Since Deja and G are half dead now is the best time to get the fuck on. As for G brother, he better hope my ass still on these crutches when we meet again.

Y'all gon be soooo mad at me🥴 but I am back with the updates cause this is about to be a wrap and the sequel will come after I correct my errors. But thanks for the reds and votes yall I appreciate it.

I want to do a " Asian Doll and King Von story tho....wyt????