Crazy Story

The very next day Passion and Tmama met up to have a session. They didn't bother inviting Juicy because she was with with Mama Zoe and she could smoke anyways.

"You heard about Kira?" Tmama ask passing the blunt to Passion. They we're cruising around the hood smoking.

"Nah what happen?"

"She caught a felony charge riding with Lex."

"Stop lying. She's in jail right now?" Passion asked

"Not since this morning. Her bond was hella high but Lex mother bailed both of them out."

"That's wild. See shit like that gets me paranoid cause I'm not taking no mf charges. Fuck that!"

"Word is bond. But you know the guys wouldn't even be riding dirty with us and that shit. I guess that's they type of brothas we have." Tmama shrugged. She was rolling up a another blunt while Passion mind went racing.

She couldn't help but the think she could've been Kira. No Lex probably didn't intentionally put her in that position, but dealing with a street nigga you gotta be ready for shit like this. Unfortunately that comes with it.

"Hello! Bitch I'll smoke by myself why you playing!" Tmama said snapping her out her thoughts.

"Shut up hoe! Anyways Juicy big ass need to come on with my niece so we can all link on our hot girl." She said making them laugh.

"Girl please our ass been on locked since the beginning of summer. We been kicked off the hot girl boat." Tmama said laughing more. On cue her phone ring and it was G.

***

After the girls went the ways Passion went home to find Snow car there, which was a surprise because he's always floating somewhere. Not that she mind. Passion loved having Snow home and the fact that he was there waiting on her was a plus.

"Aye ma that's you?" He yelled from the bedroom

"Damn well better be." She said serious but playful. Passion made her presence known standing in the doorway. Snow was sitting up in the bed playing the game and smoking.

"Smart ass. Where you coming from?" He ask still looking at the game. Passion began taking off her shoes before joining him on the bed. He paused the game as she began straddling him taking the blunt. "Oh that's what you on?" He but down on his lip. Passion tilt her head back to not blow the smoke in his face, while enjoying his mouth on her neck.

"Sorry baby. You not pumping through this blood." He flipped her off him. "Damn Snow! I almost burnt myself!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry baby. But you had that one coming." He took the blunt back." I love you tho."

"Oh I feel the love. Duck ass" she hissed leaving the room to shower.
***

Snow POV

I know Passion wasn't expecting me home but to be honest I haven't left the house all day. Last night I was on some dumb shit and I almost met my maker. I needed to sit down and chill. That's what I did. Not that it needed it I cleaned up our spot ordered me some food, smoked and watched the game. My niece Emani face timed me. I'm hella relieved she's enjoying herself. Her pops will be getting out next year which is good cause how I moved last night I could have been booked next.

"Hey baby you hungry?" Passion asked peeping in the room.

"Nah I ordered some shit. Still something left if you are." I suggested.

"Thanks baby" she left me again to go eat and I hit up my partner Bo to get some much needed information.

****

Bo was a private investigator. He was a street nigga at heart which is why he chose that field and not police. He hated them and couldn't be apart of something so corrupt.

"Snow? What's up my loc?" Bo said answering the phone.

"Wassup neighborhood you got that for me?" Snow ask rolling up some weed for Passion.

"Ah man I meant to call you earlier but me and my bitch got into it." He said making Snow laugh" you know how that go?"

Actually Snow didn't know. He and Passion have disagreements but they never argue. Even when she attempts to raise her voice Snow doesn't entertain her. If it's no infidelity or life threats, it wasn't serious enough to be cursing and popping off at each other. It's all about communication with them.

"I feel ya family." He said lying." Wassup though?" getting back to the business. Snow didn't give a fuck about what he was taking. He wasn't leaving Shayna ass just like she wasn't going no where.

"So check it. Ya girl Deja is the one who gave Chase the run down on ya shit. Turns out she's been following you, hence the reason why the feds came to your girl crib and not yours."

Snow entire mood change and he saw red. That change when Passion walked in the room. She climbed on the bed laying on Snow lap. He had to keep his composure. He didn't need her getting rowdy.

Passion be more ready than the guys to run down when it comes down to Snow.

"Look we gon link my lady just walked in. I'll hit you tomorrow. Preciate it loc."

"Oh it's all love cuzzin." They ended the calls.

"Everything good babes?"

"Yea. Let's watch a movie or some shit." He gave her the remote, and fired up the blunt. "None of that Tyler Perry shit either." She smacked her lips and decided on some scary movie neither of them seen before. She turned off the lights and snuggled under him.

"You sure everything is good Shad?" She asked again.

"I'm with you ma. Everything always good." He kissed her head making her blush. Passion wasn't stupid though. She knew Snow was lying, but she respected him enough to not metal in his business. Snow always handle whatever came his way.

"He'll tell me if he wanted me to know." She thought.

"Graduations coming up." Snow said changing the subject.

"Yessss a bitch bout to be on her medical shit for real!" She said all ghetto. He just laughed.

"I'm proud of you girl. You did that. What's the move afterwards? Club dinner? I got you." Passion smiled hard

"Juicy is throwing me a barbecue at Mama Zoe house and I'm definitely fucking up the club!" She stated matter of fact.

"That's what it is am. I'm with whatever you with."

"I know it baby." She gave him a quick kiss. They began watching the moving smoking and Snow phone rung again. He thought against answering it until he saw it was Bo again.

"Watch out ma." He said to Passion. She sat up so that he could stand up answering. "Wassuo Bo?"

"Aye I gotta lick. You want it?" Snow looked back at Passion. She was smoking and off into her phone.

"I'm gon holla at Bo ma, I'll be back."

"Your leaving?" She frown.

"Just stepping out the room baby. I'm not going no where." He assures her and kissed her cheek.

"K" Passion relaxed against the headboard while Snow continued with his call.

"Yea wassup loc?"

"Alright. I gotta drop on this flexing nigga. He from Tennessee."

*********

😂😂 that's my shit. Ok y'all the next chapter would be the intro. After that things going fast and getting crazy so keep up. Thanks for reading🥰😘