Baby you got me

"Johnson! Williams! Line it up you made bail!" The officer yelled. Hand and hand Passion and Juicy walked out the holding cell. Once they signed some papers they walked out see Tmya and G.

"Oh my god! Y'all what the fuck happen?" Tmama said hugging them both. Juicy was crying. Passion was beyond pissed.

"We waiting on E and Snow now." G said hugging them.

"They had a no knock warrant and trashed everything. They even had Juicy on the ground with me telling them she was pregnant." Passion spat

"Pash they recked your room" Tmama said just thinking of how it looked the worst of everything

"Oh my god" she whispered. Passion remembered the bag in her closet. "Fuck!" She yelled walking around. Right then Snow and Emon came out. Snow had a bandage on his neck. Passion ran up to him. As Juicy did Emon.

"You ok ma?" He asked hugging her tight.

"Are you?" She asked. " what happen to your neck?" She tried to examine it, but he moved away.

"Punk ass police. Look let's go we gotta move y'all shit." He said pulling her away. Everybody followed. The Uber driver pulled off heading to Passions place.

"Were we going?" Juicy asked looking over at Emon.

"I'm taking you to my moms until I can go get some shit straight then we getting a place." He said.

"You going with her." Snow said going through his phone.

"And you might as well join them" G said. Tmam threw her hands up

"Fine by me. Y'all niggas too hot anyways." She teased lighten up the mood.

"Don't get cute." He glared at her

"I been that and G I'm still is" she danced. G couldn't help but laugh. All the girls were funny like that.

***

They pulled up at the house. Passion went straight to her closet. What she feared happened happen. She searched high and low and there was no sight of the bag.

"Looking for this." Snow said leaning in the doorway. Passion had a look of  relief on her face." I moved it the other day."

"Ok, let me pack." Passion got up getting all her things except furniture. Which she wasn't happy about at all.

"Stop looking like that. You'll get some more shit." Snow said looking at her face.

"Snow I liked that bed. We had sex in it." She pout making him laugh

" you wild. Look I'll get us another bed. Don't trip." He kissed her cheek moving around her.

"Us?" Snow turned around seeing her smiling. He smacked his lips and smiled.

"You don't want to move in with me?"

"You don't think it's too soon?" She asked now thinking

"I mean maybe. But what we really waiting on? Besides we in s little too deep ma to turn back now." Snow was now holding her hands.

"If i don't like it I'm ghost" she said serious.

"You might not like it. You gon love that shit." He licked her face.

"Keep doing that I'm not going no where." She snapped wipping her nose. "Nasty self"

"You love it. Cmon let's go."

Everyone was out front.

"Damn I'm gon miss this house." Juicybsaid looking at it."

"Who you telling? We used to get it cracking in this bitch." Passion said hitting Tmama hand