Master mind

Deja pov

"For the time the target has been under the radar and out of sight." He's since moved form the apartment he and" Captain Ross flipped through the folder." His girlfriend Passion Williams once stayed in. We are not sure if she's still in cahoots with Mr. Black or not so keep an eye out for her as well. Ms. Grey do you have any information to share?" He ask me.

"Not as right now Sir but I'm waiting on an informant of mines to get back at me." He nodded his head.

"Be sure to keep us posted. That will be all for now." Everyone got up and I left the building going to my car to make a phone call.

On the second ring there was an answer.

"I'm surprised you calling. I thought you didn't want anything to do with me." His voice boomed through the phone.

"Lucky for you we still have business to handle. I need you to be on the look out for any flights book in the south from him. Her name is Passion Williams. She's a little on the legit side so they will be in her name."

"That's all? You don't want daddy to come make that pu-"

"Ugh enough nigga! That was one time and I played myself thinking I could handle that big shit in the first place." I spat. He just laughed.

"That's cause you didn't take your time to master it. You was fucking with Snow so you didn't know how to tame this monsta."

"I swear I do some stupid shit at times. Bye Joe." I hung up before he could say something else to annoy me.

I swear I'm so ready to get this case over with and move to Miami and start over.

*****

Tmama pov

"Ugh this nigga again?" I said out loud. I just got back to my little apartment from shopping and Gason ass was blowing my line down.

I don't know what he wants. It's past over with us. But I'm like to make niggas grovel so I answered.

"Mmm baby right there." I moaned in the phone. "Wait I'll be back daddy" I did some shuffling around before being normal. Well kinda.

"Hello?"
"Clearly you lost your fucking mind?"
"Clearly I dumped yo cheating ass. What do you want Gason?"

"I want yo ass." I looked down at my phone.

" Boy say huh?"

"Look she don't mean shit to me. Me and shorty got history and she was in her feelings." He said all nonchalant

"G I'm not stupid if that girl texting you I know you be hitting her up as well. I'm not dumb like that bitch."

"I never said you was Tmya. Look ma I love you and I want us to work this shit out." He was all demanding and shit. Now normally that shit will turn me on. Since I found out he's a fuck boy he just sound lame as hell.

"I can't do that G. I played the step mama role and did the family shit only for you to play me like I'm average. And nigga we both know I'm Far from that. But that's seems to be what you used to so, you and ya bird can flock together and out my face. Buh bye." I hung up the phone blocking him. I made a mental note to change my number once I land on Miami.

"Tied ass."

******

Passion POV

"Y'all need to get to talking." I said breaking the silence.

"Man Snow you might need to go ahead and figure out where your going to go, get their fast." The guy Bo said.

"Come on and lay it down to me cuz." Snow said before I could say the same.

"The drop I put you this lil thot YaYa put me on to it."

"Who is that?" I asked folding my arms.

"Lil bitch I was fucking with. Hence the reason I mentioned me and Shayna was having some trouble."

"Damn nigga" Snow said clearly knowing. Meanwhile I was still lost.

"Well she put me on the shit. You know that ain't my steelo and I knew you could pull it off. Like you did." Snow nodded for him to go on." I haven't talked to the bitch in a min because I was waiting on some information to get back to me about her. I knew she was grimy when she mention the shit so I had to cover my own ass. Turned out she's been fucking with ya partner  and his brother is the nigga from Tennessee that you hit up. Now why she set up her own night brother I don't know."

"Ok what else?" I hear all the shit he's saying but I know there's more.

"Well the YaYa chick and Deja are cousins." Snow smacked his lips, and Bo continued." G is the one she's been fucking with. " Snow looked over at me with rage all over his face.

"He got with Tmya knowing that would bring him closer to Snow. " I covered my mouth seeing the situation being more fucked up. Poor Tmama. "Intentionally that was his plan to get with the Dons, but since the lick took place he's on some other shit. From what I know Deja knows what you did and she was planing on exposing you." Now I wasn't expecting that at all. My heart instantly went to my ass. Snow turned around looking at me. And I knew I had the deer in headlights face going on. How could this bitch know anything about me?

" she was an intern for the federal bureau and recently she's been assigned to your case they're  building. Because of Passion connection with you she might be under investigation as well."

"Wait-" Snow said.

"What you do?" He asked looking at me. I didn't say anything. " ok Bo what she do?" He asked looking at him. Bo looked at me and I shook my head no.

"Passion this no time to be all shy and shit!" He yelled at me for the first time making me jump. But I couldn't tell him. I swore to never tell anyone.

"I can't- I can't tell you." I was feeling myself get light head and having shortness of breath until I fell to the floor.

"Pash!" Was the last thing I heard