Her side

"Ain't that ol girl?" Kira asked. I turned around and sure enough it was Deja whack ass and her lil dusty ass friends at a table near us.

Me and Kira linked up to go shopping and get something to eat. It's been a few days since I seen this bitch and now she here.

"Girl yes that's her. I saw her at the club on some lame shit. But she don't want those problems."

"Who Don't?" I turned around seeing Tmama pulling out her chair.

"Where you come from pretty?" Kira asked. We all gave slight hugs.

"G at the bar we just getting take out and I saw my girls."

"Oh we talking bout Deja." I frown

"Oh that hoe better keep it cute." Tmama stayed.

"She know what I'm on. She better. Anyways, you talk to Juicy?"

"Yea I'm going over after I leave G. Emon got a meeting to go to so she don't want to be alone."

"Funny. Lex does too." Kira said

"Damn that's crazy so does Snow." I said remembering.

"Oh Lawd G too I wonder what the got going on?" Tmama said. Right then G walked up.

"I hope y'all behaving?" He said hugging is. He nodded towards Deja.

"Fuck that bird. We bout to go anyways." I said getting up. I gave Deja a clear look at my face. She smiled and I flipped her off. Bitch don't get cute. The fuck.

"Bring y'all violent ass on." H laughed.

"Long as you know big brotha. I get shit popping." I said matter of fact

"Oh I'm hipped. Tell Snow I'll see him tonight. Y'all be good."

We all hug and went our own way. I dropped Kira off and went to Juicy.

****

Deja POV

"Wait so there still together?" YaYa asked me. That's my cousin and we just saw G and Tmama, along with Passion and Kira flock ass.

I was keeping it cute the other night because I didn't want to spoil my sister night, but I wanted to spit in that hoe face. Then she got the nerve to call me a bum. Bitch I got a whole fucking career, who the fuck you think my sister followed? Yea! Ok!

"Apparently so. But Passion and Snow won't be for long." Yaya stared hard. She knows about snow and I. Well not complete details but she knew we was rocking.

"Deja I know you. What are you up to?" She frown folding her arms. I grin stirring my drink.

"Nothing really."

"Girl don't play with me." She said stern. I giggle a little.

"You know I work for the fbi now. Currently their building a case on Snow, I was going to tell him before I saw him with that bitch. He played me to the left so I was like fuck it." I shrug taking a sip of my drink. " I didn't tell him shit"

"Dayum, but why do you think they gonna break up?"

"Because lil miss Passion isn't as good as she seems. I'm sure he knows about the lil hoe shit her, Tmama, and Juicy had going. I know he doesn't really know the real. I know and I'm gon make sure he does too."

"You so grimy." She grin." I hate I love it." We shared a laugh. Call it what you want to. I'm a good person but I've learn to embrace my dark side too. Snow shouldn't have handle me the way he did. I always knew shit would eventually go bad when I lied to him about my line of work. I knew Snow was in the drug game but I didn't care.

I fell a little bit which is a no no for me. I was contemplating on telling him about it but knew he would cut me loose. I began fucking with some one else to ease the emotional pain but doing the completely opposite. When I got pregnant i killed it. Not because Snow wasn't trapping money like he was. I knew I would be in just as much trouble as he was if the fbi found out about us. Snow and I would be in jail, the baby in the system. What good would that have been? But things are definitely fucked now. But I'm doing what I want with this shit. If I can't have Snow Passion punk ass can't either. And that's just that on that.

Unknown pov

"Soooo she's coming after Passion."

"I figured that. Well just find out all you can about that before shit hit the fan."

"I got you. You got me?" I walked up to him feeling his pants bulging.

"Don't I always have you?" He grabbed my ass squeezing it.

"Not sense you stop fucking with the kid."

"It's business baby. Nothing personal. But I gotta go to a meeting I'll see you tho."

"What happen to having me?" I frown. I swear I'm getting tired of getting blown off for this bitch.

"I got some business to handle ma. I said I'll see you don't trip."

"Ain start tripping yet nigga!" I snapped folding my arms. He smirk then walked up to me kissing my cheek then my neck finally he smacked my ass hard as shit. "Ouch nigga!"

"Shut the fuck up! Now get your act together I said I'll see you. iight?"

"Yes daddy." He kissed my lips and left me feening for him.

I swear I can't wait until all this shit is over. I miss my man. But until then I gotta play second to this bullshit.

******

I know that was short but I just want to do Deja POV. Who y'all think that is talking now??

Thanks for all the votes and silent readers🥰💋