& all that i come with?

Passion pushed her way through the crowd with Juicy and Tmama ok her heels. She finally made it to the bar after what felt like forever to see Snow holding a shot a Q. She stopped dead on her tracks. At than moment Passion knew she was in deep. After just one day she felt her heart shatter thinking of what possibly could have happen to Snow. Everything was too much right now.

"Cmon Passion lets go!" Juicy yelled damn near dragging her her. The valet had everyone's car already out front Passion got inside looking back at Snow talking to a guy before getting in. Once inside he sped off behind Emon. They were on the way to the trap.

"You good?" He ask rubbing her thigh.

"Mhm" Passion lied. She was far from it.

The ride was fast and quiet.

"Take the car and go home." He said to Passion.

" Nah I'll ride with Juicy. I can't do this." She attempted to get out. "Snow let me go."

"Fuck no! I'll be a whole dummy.Look let me ho holla at my people I'm gon take you home alright?" She sighed.

"Ok." Passion sat back in the seat and Snow went inside.

Snow POV

Man just when a nigga let his guard down some bullshit pop off. That nigga Chase might as well gone pick out his men and black suite cause he about to be wearing it for the rest of his fucking life. Here I was not wanting Q to pop shit and this nigga fired off at us. It's all good cause he'll be outta here soon.

"You good fam?" I asked Q.

"Yea it went straight through. Yo I'm murder that nigga I swear to god." He said. Sack cousin Shay who was a nurse was stitching him up. Juicy and Tmama went to get some food with Sack. Everybody else was on some murder shit. Meanwhile I had to take Passion home.

"Don't even trip. I got that covered. I'm gon take my lil mama home I'll be back later." I said dapping him up.

"Alright my nigga c-careful"

"Know that."

I walked outside to see Passion and the girls talking. Before I made it down they hugged and she got back in the car. I could tell this was one of those conversations.

***

Passion POV

I let my girls know I was going home before Snow came out. I decided to not tell them about anything until I knew for sure where my head was at. All I know is I have to leave Snow alone. Its fucked up cause I don't want to either.

It wasn't before long he slide in the car. He lit a blunt up hitting twice before pulling off then passing it to me. I declined making him look over at me.

"So wassup Passion? Talk to me." He was little to laid back for my liking .

"I'm good on you." I said simple.

"Already fam?" He jokes but I didn't see anything funny.

"Nigga haha hell. I'm dead ass. I'm not playing this too much." I said getting a little turnt up

"Calm down girl. Now what too much?" I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Why do it matter?"

"Because I like you too much to just let you go on some fluke shit. Now tell me wassup." He demand like he was my daddy. Boy 😒

"All that comes with you!" I yelled." Man i barley even know you. Our first encounter I'm beating ya ex bitch ass. Then you almost get shot on our first fucking date. Like HELLO? Red 👏🏾 fucking 👏🏾 flags 👏🏾! I yelled. By now my body was facing him.

"So you scared yo be with me?" He ask. I smacked my lips

"Nigga I just know better than to get myself into some billshit." I said exact. He was still smoking acting all nonchalant and shit.

"Everybody has baggage Pash."

"Uh yea and I have my own already." I said in a duh tone. He needs to make it make sense cause I'm bout ready to walk the rest of the way home. In these high heels.

"Like what?" He ask looking at me. I frown folding my arms.

"Nu uh this is about you."

"Nah this about us. You know a little about me. I don't know shit about you."

"Ok and? After this ride home you can just lose all memory of me." I sat back.

"Girl please. Whatever makes you sleep tonight." he wasn't hearing shit I was saying.

"You are something else." I laughed snatching the blunt. "Taking me for a joke? Ok." I took a pull

"This whole conversation a joke girl." He laughed." Look I would say sorry. But I'm not. You like me. Prolly a little more than you would like to, that's why your trying to run from me." He said. He was so right. I kicked myself because I didn't have a come back.

"Whatever " I mumbled sitting back. He just laughed.

"Don't trip babydoll. At least you have a nigga that feel the same way about you. I haven't even made you my girl yet and you already got a nigga chasing you." I tried hard not smile.

"It's all good. I see you over there." He said passing me the blunt.

Like any other time I rolled my eyes I felt defeated. He won this round. Wfinally pulled up at my house.

"What you doing when you leave here?" I asked gathering my things.

"Back to the trap." he was eyeing me. I knew he wanted to come inside.

"Well if you want. I want you to come over later."  He smiled big.

"All I needed was the invite ma. I'll call you once I'm on my way."

"Sounds good."

***
He kissed her then watched her go inside Normally he would walk her up to her door but he had to chop it up with his crew. Shit was about to get hexed.

The next day Passion woke up to a empty house yet again. Snow came over last night but didn't stay long. He just bought her some food and smoked for a minute. She took a quick shower to wake up then put on a grey two sweat suit and some furry slides. She pulled her long hair up in a side ponytail display her baby hairs. It was still early so she decided to make breakfast. Nothing big. The girls still wasn't home.

Passion moved around the kitchen listening to some music and her mind fell on Snow of course. She thought about him saying he didn't know her but she didn't know enough about him either and that was going to change. Especially with things going how the way they were. She hopped on the counter and decided to call him. Even though snow had just went to sleep a hour ago he answered for Passion.

"Good morning pretty lady". Passion start smiling all shy as if he could see her.

"Good morning handsome. Did I wake you?"

"Some like that. What's going on?" He ask sitting back up in his bed.

"Nothing. I wanted to see you today. Like I want us to get to know each other." Snow was silent for a minute. He looked over on his side seeing her, regretting answering the phone.

"Is today a bad day?" She asked snapping him out his thoughts.

"Nah I call you when i wake up and we can set something up." Passion smiles.

"Ok. Bye."

"Lata ma." They hung up Passion fixed her plate.

Snow was contemplating on letting Passion in. He knew she would flip and maybe not want anything to do with him. He wasn't risking that by not being honest either.

"Fuck it. I can't let her get away. If it's meant
she'll accept a nigga." He said out loud. He rolled back over going back to sleep.

Who's in the bed with Snow?

I know this short. But it's bout to get popping!