6 months later

So months have past and things were actually peaceful for once. If your wondering if Snow got Passion pregnant. He hasn't, but they are living together and have been since the raid. Snow and the guys are still hustling, a little more less than usual. The feds are trying to build up a case right now it's only conspiracy so they been laying low. Juicy is 6 1/2 months pregnant. She's having a girl. Every since moving out the girls still manage to keep in touch. Tmya and Passion still have there smoke session since Juicy cant hang. But right now they all already at Juicy and Emon crib fixing the room for the baby.

"Really Juicy? What the hell this baby knows about Versace?" Tmama asked holding up the outfit.

"Don't ask me ask Passion, she bought it. " she said putting away the cloths.

"Shid don't ask me, Mama Zoe bought it just I just picked it out."

"Well at least you have a good support team." Tmama said.

"Yea. I really appreciate y'all hoes too. I'm just blessed to still be pregnant." Juicy said rubbing her bump which is big as hell.

"See how things work out? And you was ready to fall down some stairs" Passion teased.

"Nah Pash it was the bleach remember?" Tmama chimed in laughing.

"Haha fuck y'all. One of you hoes gon be next. Watch!" Juicy said knowing

"Please, not me. I graduate next week and I got my job i intern at. A bitch trying make coins not bottles. No offense Juicebox."

"None taking sis. I feel ya. I'm happy I get to experiment but yea this is it for me." Juicy said wobbling out the room.

"Her fat ass. But I'm with you girl. I'm good playing the fly step mama to G kids. They're so cute." Tmama gushed thinking about them.

"So I take it the bitter baby mama got the hint?" Passion joked

"Girl finally. She fucked around and got pregnant again. Now she knows for a fact G will never fuck with her."

"Umhm." Passion pulled out her phone."Oh this Snow." She said stepping out the room going to the kitchen.

"Hello?" She answered searching through the fridge.

"Wassup baby? Where you at?"

"At Juicy and Emon crib. Wassup?"

"Want to take a ride with me?" Passion smiled

"Don't ask crazy questions Shad." She teased. He laughed

"Think you smooth. I'm out front ma, it's raining too." Passion looked out the window and sure enough he was outside and it was raining.

"Ok. Give me a second" she hung up hopping off the counter. Passion went in the room with the girls.

"I'll see y'all lata. I'm going to ride my man. I mean go for a ride." She teased making them frown

"Nah bitch you was right the first time." Juicy said

"Umhm. Remember that night at mama Zoe we saw her climbing off him?" Tmama said. Passion covered her mouth. " better be glad i didn't look sooner."

"Yo ass better be glad. You would have really got a show show" she laughed

"Watch she gon be pregnant next." Juicy said confident. Passion ignore them and gathered her things. After she said her goodbyes she was out the door. She was glad she wore jeans and sneakers today. She pulled out her rainbow umbrella making her way in the rain. Once she got settle, Snow pulled her in for a hug.

"I miss ya lil red ass."

"I miss yo red ass back." She smiled big

"You ready?"

"Yup" She said popping the "p"

****

"Here roll this up." Snow gave me the jar of runtz and a backwood.

"Where we going?" He ignored me until her put some music on. Jill Scott The way played. I love this man. He gets me.

"Just ride. A nigga kinda of stressed." He said looking out at the road. After I rolled the weed and then gave him my full attention.

"So baby what's on your mind?" I gently touched his thigh as he controlled the wheel.

" trapping ain't happening ma. A nigga ain't been able to shake back every since that fed shit. Then I can't move how I want with them still lingering around you know?"

"Yea I feel you. But baby we still have a few thousands out up. Why not flip it?" I suggested passing the blunt. I watched him inhale then release. "Damn babe you even look stressed." I said concern.

"I'm not gon lie ma. The last time I was this fucked up I got back on my bully." I frowned

"Meaning?"

"Robbing" He said simply.

"Oook. Wasn't expecting that one."

"That's how I even got into the drug shit to even begin with for real."

"Reshad your one of the smartest people I know. There's something you can do for money then that."

"I'm not tryna penny pinch Pash. A nigga done came too far to start back  po-hustling." He said passing it back. At this point I knew what I was saying wasn't going to register.

"So what's the plan Snow?"

"Not sure right now. The money we do have we gotta be cautious with that. That's for a Rainey day."

"Well I'm here. Always will be." He held up my hand kissing it. I blushed.

"I know baby. I love you for that."

"It comes with the packaged." He looked over at me smiling. "I love you too." Just as we stoped at the red light we shared a kissed.

I love this man. I can feel a shiftiness coming. I just hope I can ride the wave."
******

Snow POV

After I dropped my baby girl off I went back to cruising through the city. My mind was think a million thoughts. I was trying to master mind some type of plan to get me out this fucking hole. Shit is hella ill in the streets right now. The geekers snitching, niggas in the streets snitching. I can only trust my niggas and to be honest I don't put nothing past them either. As much as I love Passion her too. That's just the truth. I know nobody's perfect and only Passion is by far closest thing to it. If she decides to leave me while I'm down then that's what it is. But if she stays around she coming with me. She'll forever be good. My niece is staying in New York until I feel I can get back on my daddy duties. For now I'm scheming.

***

Hey y'all I know this is short and I been M.I.A but I'm back. So expect more updates💙