Conquering the impossiple

Snow POV

"Damn. I can't believe she let you take her home."

"Hell I can't believe she got in the car." Tmama said .

"Ya girl not as tough as she seem." I sat on the sofa. I just got back to Sacks crib and the rest were already there.

"So did you get the number too?" Emon asked with Juicy in his lap rolling a backwood.

"Hell nawl. But I bet she got his." Juicy said laughing.

"Fuck you." I said making everyone laugh.

"I knew it" Tmama laughed." But she'll be calling. Trust me it wouldn't have gotten that far if she wasn't"

"I'm already hipped." I said sitting down. Like destiny I got a text message. But it wasn't Passion. It was Deja.

"I didn't get the part when we start claiming other bitches Reshad."

"You was never claimed Deja so why you tripping?"

"Because i had your fucking child snow! No she didn't make it but don't act like WE aren't something."

"Yea we are something ShaDeja. We're done. Take care ma"

"Fuck you!"

I tossed my phone to the side starting the game up. Fuck her. Yea I was fucking with Deja. Hard at one point. She went from being my lil slide every other day to everyday then spend the night and shit. I thought I liked her until I fucked up my pack and fell off. She got ghost. It was fucked up because she got pregnant. I knew it was mines but she wasn't fucking with me like that to stay down with me. She had a abortion thinking I wouldn't find out. I wasn't tripping for real. I wasn't trying to be tied to her for the rest of my life anyways. The pussy was good but not lifetime worthy.

Bing!

I grabbed my phone already knowing it was Deja but soon seeing it wasn't.

636-760-8056" Snow?" I knew it was Passion.

" Passion?" I responded back.

"Can you bring me some weed? I left my stash in Juicy car. Puhleeeezzzze 🙏🏾🥺."

"Only if I can't match it with you." 🙏🏾😏

"Fine. 🙄Call me when your out front."

"Bet."

I got back up grabbing my keys.

"Wassup man I thought you wanted me to take ya money?" Q said with the joy stick in his hand

"Some other time fam." I went round the room dapping everyone up.

"Oh that be my girl Passion huh?" Juicy teased.

"Oh you know?" E ask laughing I frown.

"Right?"

She smacked her lips. " please look how fast that nigga moving. Nothing but a women got the pressure on his ass." She said being absolutely right.

"Anyways I'll holla at y'all lata."

"Alright my nigga C carful." Sack said

" you know that dea cuzzin"

And just like I came in I was right back out going back across town to chill with Passion. I wish she wasn't so beautiful to me. She really got a nigga open. I never went this route fir a chick. Shit I really didn't have to. I'm not gon front though I've been enjoy this cat and mouse game with Passion. She doesn't know but she gon be mines forever.

***

Once Pasion got inside she went to the bathroom to take a shower. After getting dressed in a oversized PINK shirt and some shorts she decided to roll up only to not find her stash.

"Damn! My shit in Juice car." She said out loud.

Just about everyone else is either sleep or still at the club then she remembered Snow. Passion knew he would be down to pull up and he was. He also wanted to stay. Passion agreed because she wanted to get high and she did want to see him again. Who knows, maybe he can grab her neck again. 😏

Passion POV

"You need some before I pull up?" Snow asked on the other end of the line.

"Nah I'm good thanks." I said looking at the snacks , packs of backs woods and two large Core bottle water.

"Ok well I'm outside."  I looked out the window seeing him walk up the pathway.

"Ok"

I hug up and went to my closet throwing on some all black nike leggings with a black  strap shirt with no bra showing my pierced nipples. After I slid on my slime greem fur slides I was the the door. I fluffed my big curls before opening up.

Snow was there looking oh so good.

"Hi." I smiled instantly. He smiled back grabbing my hands. He's always doing that some how.

"What's popping pretty." I was about to invite him in but he stopped me. " I was thinking we could go for a drive. Maybe pull up at the beach and smoke." He suggested. I looked back at the little set up I had. I liked his idea better.

"Ok, I'll meet you in the car let me grab my things."

"That's a bet"

I went back to my room putting on some all white low top Air Force ones. After i grabbed my jean jacket. I put my cell phone and my charger  in my purse then slipped my AirPods in and was out the door.

Snow was in a different car. A Maybach at that. I've had rappers try to get with me so I've seen better. The fact that he wanted to take me driving and smoking in this big muthafucka definitely got him points still. 🤷🏽‍♀️

He was leaning on the car looking at his phone until I made my presence known. I swear his smile is contagious. I smile back at him.

" you look and smell good ma." I was fighting my smile making my dimples show. " you don't have to hide from me Passion. What you don't want me to see you don't want me to see you smile or some?" He asked pinching my cheek, by now I was red as hell.

" let's just go man," I walked around him and he opened my door. Once inside it already smelled like weed. He got in the back with me and like that we were in these streets. I'm not gon lie, I felt like a boss in this bitch. he was rolling the weed. I pulled out my phone propping it up.

***

"This gon make me look like a straight bird but I don't care." Passion said. Snow was hella confused.

"What you doing?"

"I'm taking a picture to send to my friends." She snapped fluffing her hair then applying lipgloss.

"You crazy."he laughed shaking his head.

Snow watched her every move infatuated with her.

"Well can I at least be cool with you." He teased.

"Sure. It's just not going to make it to my social media." She said serious but taking with her hand. Snow just laughed and adjusted the many chains he had on. Passion choice of pose made him smile easier. She was silly and he liked that she was being herself with him.