𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

(1)𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝘾𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏

(1)
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝘾𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

"The only thing I can be sure of
is that you can be sure of nothing"

"HEY let me see!" - my best friend whined, pulling my hand annoyingly, which almost led to me dropping the device I was holding on the ground

"Ugh, Mia!" I groaned, having enough of this. "Just stop it and hold on for a second, can you?" The girl let go of my hand and let out a small sigh.

"Because if you break my phone even more than it already is, you will buy me another one, I swear" - I added, looking at my friend, only to catch her responding to my little scolding with an eye roll.

"Can I see now?"

I nodded in approval and Mia carefully took the phone in her hands, examining the screen.

"Lynn...this is wonderful." - hearing that made me happy and a genuine smile made it's way to my face. I extended my hand to try and grab the phone back, but it ended being an unsuccessful attempt. The female turned around, blocking my actions.

Oh, she surely loved to tease me often.

This girl.

Instead of making an effort to get my own thing back, I just stared at her, waiting for what's coming next. Just as expected Mia started swiping right, apparently to see my other pictures, which was something quite unusual for her I must say.

She would never invade someone's privacy like this, but I can tell that this time, the female just felt like the other pictures I was insecure to show were the same as the one I just decided to share with her - my "beautiful shots".

"Oh fuck, these are awesome, why are you hiding them from me??" - the dark haired girl looked up to lock eyes with me, a small tint of disappointment could be found in her dark as her hair, orbs.