𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

(10)

I was left alone on a fucking date and to be honest, I didn't know if I had to be satisfied with the fact that this fucktard left or frustrated, because that was such a dumb and ridiculous action

Sitting down again, I decided to at least finish my food, because sis I wasn't gonna let this end up in the trashcan.

At this point I didn't care what the people surrounding me were saying, I knew I looked dumb, but I was pretty sure I wasn't the one who was in their mouths, but my lovely date - Chanwoo.

My state might've looked pathetic, but at least I wasn't the one who decided to escape from the so formed scene and leave like a rat.

And that was the moment, when Mia's words suddenly in my head. A clown. She indeed was nothing, but right about him. I should've listened, sometimes she was more than good with reading people.

I calmly finished what was left in my plate, which fortunately wasn't a big amount and turned around to grab my bag, which was hanging on the chair, behind my back.

Thanks God, unlike the other times, I had brought money and I was able to pay the rest of the bill. If Chanwoo thought that I couldn't pay my own bill, because I was a female, then boo, he was more than wrong.

I reached for my purse and took it in my hands, when the same female waiter approached the table, to take the obviously empty plates away.

She was calmly collecting them one by one, putting each one on the tray. "May I have the bill, please ?" I asked.