𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

(2)

HERE you are

HERE you are. Caramel macchiato." - I smiled as I placed the plastic cup down on the counter and looked at the customer in front of me.

The woman smiled back as she took it before heading to the exit.

I sighed. Don't get me wrong, I liked my job. Working in a coffee store was great, my co-workers and boss were nice as well. The timetable was also satisfying me. It's just that, sometimes it was too much for me to take and all I wanted was to go home.

Today was one of those days. I was tired since I couldn't sleep properly last night, the strong and bad headache making the things worse. I just couldn't wait till my shift was over.

"Just one hour more." - I thought, glancing at the clock which was hanging on the brick wall. I bit my lip and started wiping the counter before the next customer comes in.

I was really concentrated and didn't even sense my bestfriend entering the store and approaching me.

"Hey, Lynn." - I lifted my head only to be greeted with her wide smile. "What are you doing here? Now?"

"Wow. So nice. I knew you didn't want me here, but that's a bit rude now." - I rolled my eyes at her fake statement, because she knew even better than me, that it wasn't true.

"Yeah. Totally." - I placed down the blue cloth I was just wiping with and my eyes met hers. "I mean, don't you have work or something? It's freaking Monday. You went to work today, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah. I actually have work right now. But Jihye took my shift, because I wanted to leave earlier today. Thanks God this girl exists." - Mia chuckled after her short explanation.