𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

(7)

IT was lunch break and I was on a bench in the park, admiring the gorgeous view of the lake in front of me, while enjoying my self-made sandwich

It was.. peaceful. Only me and my thoughts again. "I may as well take a photo of this beauty in front of me and share it later." - I told myself in my mind.

My phone was down on the wooden bench as well, right next to my leg. I caught it lightening up, signalling me for a new notification.

kth301295: Tell me something about yourself.

The bite got stuck in my throat and I slightly choked and glanced back at the screen.

Mr. Mystery was texting first? Oh. Wow.

"He followed you first dumbass, did you forget?" - the annoying voice in my head called.

I sighed. I kinda stopped trying to create a conversation with him a couple of days ago. Ever since he replied, after my "deleted" message.

It just made me feel... uncomfortable and weird.

Slightly shaking my head to stop thinking about the situation, which I found quite embarrassing, I set my whole attention on the phone again.

My eyes got bigger when I realized I've left that guy on seen for a few minutes now. Oh fuck. Way to go, Lynn.

I put a hand on my forehead and began wondering what he'd like to find out about me. "What should I tell him? What did he want to know?" a bunch of questions running inside my mind.