𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

(13)

•MIA•

•MIA•

"THAT'S an interesting choice." - I smiled and tilted my head to the left, while carefully folding the electric blue dress that the woman had chosen to buy.

"Ah yeah." - she let out a chuckle.
"I am going to a bar with colleagues tonight and I wanted to look a little bit more fancy this time, but to be honest I have no idea what to wear."

"Is it that bad?" - the female asked and then my gaze fell on her hands, she was nervously playing with. "Oh noo."

"Not at all, I just said it is an interesting choice that I admire. You are going to slay it for sure." - my lips curled into a smile, when I saw her eyes sparkling at my words.

"I-I wouldn't say that, but thank you." - she answered, a little taken aback.

"No problem. Have a nice day and thank you for shopping here!" - I flashed my customer one last smile, which the woman returned and left the shop satisfied.

"Honestly-" - I threw my head back, slightly startled at Jihye's sudden appearance next to me. "It would've been better if she had chosen the red one."

"Come on Jihye, I am sure she looked good in it."

"Yeah, yeah, I am just kidding. Not as good as your boyfriend in those jeans he bought when he came here, though."

"Yea- my what?!" - I abruptly turned my head to the girl, my eyes looking straight into hers."Did you just say my boyfriend?!"

"The tall and super gorgeous guy who entered the shop once and apparently knew you."