𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

(9)

UH what are you even and why am I keeping you?" - I asked myself, while holding an apparently old orange blouse, between my thumb and index finger, before throwing it on the floor, just like the rest of my clothes

I was in front of my wardrobe for a while now, desperately looking for proper things to wear on the date. My whole room was a mess, but I weakly cared, since I was too focused on rummaging more and more inside.

"I still can't believe Chanwoo asked you out." - I backed away from the wardrobe's door, that was blocking my view and saw my bestfriend, leaned on the door frame, both hands in the pockets of her black tracksuit.

Once I took a glimpse of her, I sighed in relief that it was actually her and no one else, because yeah, I knew very well with whom I was living, but her sudden presence and voice startled me and I had to check, to be sure.

"I know right, should I assume that he has a thing for me now? The thought itself is very weird. I admit, I am surprised."

"I am not." - Mia stated out of the blue, which made me looke at her immediately, confused, but intrigued.

"What?" - the girl shrugged her shoulders. "Not like I ever discussed it with him, but it was kinda obvious."

I kept staring at my bestfriend, still not understanding what she meant, asking for an explanation.

"I just caught him staring at you once and decided to ask if he is crushing on you or something and he didn't bother to admit it, but pleaded me not to tell you and I didn't.. until now."

"I said I am not surprised, but in the same time I kinda am. His offer can be considered like confessing his feelings towards you indirectly and I honestly didn't expect exactly this."