𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

(21)

A FEW DAYS EARLIER

A FEW DAYS EARLIER

TAEHYUNG decided to take me to Suseong Lake again, weeks after my very first time visiting it, which was like on the second day I basically moved in his flat.

It was more than obvious, that I absolutely didn't mind, the place was incredibly pretty and nice, so I was more than happy to be back there.

We were leaned on the dark green railing, but after a while, decided to get down to the water and eventually sit on the fresh grass to enjoy the beautiful landscape from a closer look.

A few minutes passed, when I excitedly got on my feet. "Oh wait, I have to take pictures."

The guy just looked up at me with his sweet smile playing on his lips and a small chuckle escaped them. However, it didn't take me long to establish that I hadn't taken the camera with me. I sighed disappointed of myself, wondering how I could be so damn stupid.

"Ugh, fuck, I forgot to bring my camera."
"It's okay."

"No!" - I whined, softly stamping my foot on the ground. Taehyung chuckled once again.

"Ah, I guess I am going to use my phone." - I stated, taking the device out of the pocket of my blue mom jeans and approached the water.

I lifted it in a horizontal position, adjusting some options, just to make sure I would've ended up taking a decent picture. Instead of just a single one, I snapped around four of five different pictures of the view in front of us. Right after that, I decided to throw a look at the outcome and was actually quite satisfied with it, smiling to myself.