𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

(15)

AFTER spending the night in Taehyung's guest room that was very cozy, I woke up to a beautiful view outside

My stomach was empty, because I left early yesterday morning without putting a single bite into my mouth.

I desperately needed to eat. That's why I got up and made my way towards the door with the idea to go to the kitchen.

As soon as I stepped out of the room, a weird smell came in contact with my nostrils, causing me to rub my nose. And I was almost sure that it was coming from nowhere, but the kitchen itself.

I entered the room, finding Taehyung in front of the cooker, doing something that seemed familiar, yet so unfamiliar to me.

"What are you doing?!" - I questioned him, with one hand on the doorknob and the other one covering my nostrils.

Looks like the guy wasn't really aware of my presence and flinched at the sound of my voice. "Oh, Lynn."

"I am making breakfast." - Taehyung stated, but visibly very unsure about his own words, slightly trying to cover whatever he was cooking.

"Lemme see." - I said.
"No, look-" - I didn't even let him finish his sentence and pushed his arm away, since it was blocking my view.

I saw a black frying pan and a few burned eggs in it. I sighed, my palm coming in contact with my forehead. "What the-"

"Yeah, I can't cook a lot." - Taehyung rubbed his neck. A weak smile appeared on my face, only by thinking about his unsuccessful yet adorable try to make breakfast.