𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.

(20)

(20)

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

"If something feels off, it is."

•MIA•

•MIA•

"WHERE should I put my shoes?" - I nervously asked, rubbing my hands together, while holding one of my white sneakers.

"Oh, over there." - the guy pointed at the corner, where two pairs of black trainers were lying and I just nodded, doing what I had to.

I was currently in Jaehyun's place, since he invited me in and somehow I couldn't find a way to refuse.

"So, this is where you live.." - my eyes wandered around the big living room of his I just entered, lips slightly parted.

"Yeah, I am sorry if it is a bit messy."

I looked around more carefully and came to the conclusion that it indeed was messier than needed. I scrunched my nose at the sight.

It definitely wasn't that bad, the thing was that I could get kinda obsessive when it came to tidying.

"It's okay." On the other hand, he was a young male in his early 20's, living on his own. It wasn't that surprising.

"Get comfortable."

I plopped on the big couch after his words, my butt basically sinking into the brown leather material, since it was that soft. Jaehyun entered the living room as well, closing the glass door behind him.