𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

(12)

•MIA•

•MIA•

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I rubbed them and lifted myself from the bed, using my elbows for help and leaning on them after.

A yawn that escaped my lips followed and I let out a short groan as well. I abruptly turned to my nightstand, grabbing my phone that was laying on the top of it.

8:45am. I expected it to be later, not like it interested me somehow, I had a day off anyways and I could freely get more of my precious sleep.

My lips curved a bit upwards, after looking at the time and I happily put the device back on the nightstand, holding the white fabric of my blanket with the the other hand of mine, going to wrap myself with it and go back to sleep.

However, someone had other plans and they didn't involve me and my sleep in them. I had my eyes closed for like two or three minutes, enjoying the peaceful and nice atmosphere of the morning, until a loud noise echoed and pierced in my mind.

I let out a deep and full of pain sigh, remembering the five months old baby of our dear neighbours and my not so good relationship with kids in general.

"Don't let that little creature ruin your sleep today, just try to ignore it." - I tried to reassure myself in my head.

A few minutes of me, being in a half sitting and half lying position passed, without hearing anymore of the baby's loud and annoying cries, so I assumed that it was over, lying back down with a satisfied smile on my face.