𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

(4)

•MIA•

MIA

DID he really walk out of the store that shamelessly..?!

"Who was he?"- Jihye appeared in front of me from behind, hanging a bright red top on the hanger.

"Who?"- I pretended to act dumb, but my co-worker wasn't buying it and rolled her eyes.

"Oh c'mon. That dude who just walked out of the store. He was handsome."- she smiled, pointing at the gate.

"And? He was just a customer, nothing more."- I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Mhmm." - she eyed me suspiciously. "It didn't really look like that to be honest."

Jihye wasn't going to shut up. The female was stubborn and had that you are close to me I have to tease you a lot. personality. I was absolutely the same, but it was getting a bit uncomfortable now.

"Oh God, Jihye I told you he was just a customer. That's it." - I snapped at her, because not gonna lie her teasing pressured me a lot.

"Okay, jeez. I was just joking."

"But if he comes next time, I want to be the one on the cashier." - the girl looked at me waiting for me to accept or fight against her suggestion.

"No problem. You go." - I rolled my eyes and flashed her a smile, which she returned, before going back to her work.

A sigh escaped my lips. I was beyond glad that weird scene ended and so did my conversation with Jihye.

Just please God, don't meet me with this guy anymore, it's awkward as fuck. I am anxious anyways..