𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

(8)

I was walking down the street, with my both earphones, internally jamming to the music I was listening to

The day was surprisingly cold, contrasting with the previous ones. All people around me were dressed in some thick winter clothes and I wasn't an exception. The both of my hands were in my big, deep pockets of the coat, preventing them from freezing.

Soon the coldness became unbearable and I fastened my pace. I wanted to reach the shop as soon as possible and be able to be in a warm place, surrounded by the aroma of coffee and sweets.

"It's probably going to be busy today." - I thought to myself while waiting for the traffic lights to let me cross the street.

You know, I was working in a coffee shop after all and of course people were going to come there, because of the low temperatures outside and warm themselves up with a cup of delicious hot coffee or chocolate.

After crossing the road, I continued walking fast or more like marching to my workplace. Was I late? I decided to check the time, just to make sure.

I took out my right hand from the pocket, along with the phone, but suddenly it slipped out of my palm and I quickly found it lying on the cold hard ground.

"Seriously, fuck everything." - I cursed quietly under my nose, while kneeling down to grab it back.

Before my fingers could even come in contact with the screen, someone else grabbed it and I lifted myself up with a shocked expression on.

"What the-"

It turned out that was no one, but my favourite co-worker Chanwoo, grinning like a total idiot.