𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

(3)

I groaned loudly out of frustration

"Mia! I promised to do it, but I never agreed you making it out of the blue without even mentioning it to me." - I slightly raised my voice at the girl.

"I thought it was clear enough!"

When I finally glanced at the girl more carefully, I saw that she had widened her eyes. Maybe she didn't take it as such a big deal, neither expected me to react that way.

"Okay, I didn't think you will react like that, but you are right. It was your thing, not mine. Sorry..." - the girl looked down with her lips pursed.

Now, I feel bad.

I removed the hair out of my face, quickly putting it in a ponytail and leaned closer to the girl next to me.

"Oh, no.. you know what? It's okay. I agreed for it anyways so it was only a matter of time to do it." - I smiled and a sigh followed after that.

"Look I am sor- "
"Jesus Mia, it's ok I told you. Lemme see it."

A little smile formed on her lips and she looked relieved. "Okay so, I only made the account, but it still doesn't have a proper username, so here you are." - she handed me the phone.

"Come up with something and type it."

I sighed, but still took the device in my hands. With my lips pursed I started looking around the room in random directions, thinking about what my username should be.

Mia noticed that and tried to help me.
"Maybe something with your initials?" - she offered, but it sounded more like a question.

It was a good idea. I nodded and typed the first thing that came to my mind. As soon as I did that I turned the device's screen in her direction and looked at her.