𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

(16)

•MIA•

•MIA•

I was lazily lying down on the sofa in the living room, feeling more bored than ever, jumping from channel to channel in desperate attempts to find something to watch.

Or to be exact, to play something tolerable just to help me get distracted and eventually entertain me a bit.

Ever since Lynn left, it was awfully quiet and lonely, logically, considering the fact that I was currently living on my own.

I had a slight headache, most likely caused by the fact that I hadn't really eaten today. My stomach let out a growl which only confirmed my thoughts.

Maybe I had to make myself something, but oh God, I was nothing, but a disaster in the kitchen. Not like I've ever really tried to put some efforts, actually.

My thoughts got interrupted, by someone ringing on the doorbell. I groaned loudly, pretty much annoyed by the fact that I had to move my ass and go to open the door.

I hated opening the front door.
And who could that be?

I lazily dragged my feet to the wooden door and didn't even bother to check from the peephole, but opened it right away. 

Can't say that I was surprised exactly, but Jaehyun's sudden appearance in front of our apartment was kinda unexpected.

My eyes quickly travelled all over his slender figure and I furrowed my eyebrows, when I saw his hands holding a big box of pizza.