𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

(6)

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times. After a few seconds of staring at the ceiling, who didn't look like that one in my room, I scanned the place I was in.

Yep, I am not in my room. I found myself sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

"Have I spent the whole night here? Wait I- missed the movie?" - I thought to myself and made an effort to lift my body.

Then my eyes caught the light pink colored fabric that was covering my lower body. Seems like I had a blanket on. Obviously Mia had put it on me, preventing me to freeze.

I mentally uwu-ed. She was the cutest.

As soon as I got on my feet, I stretched my arms and yawned, feeling a slight pain in my neck. "Wrong position to sleep in, especially on the couch" - I murmured to myself and a curse followed.

I fixed the mess I've created on the couch after spending the night there, got dressed and overall made myself look decent.

The boredom took over and felt like waking Mia up on the second, but it was barely 9am, it wasn't part of her to be awake that early.

What was I supposed to do for two hours? I had to somehow entertain myself.

I decided not to be lazy for once and make breakfast. As much as I loved to cook, I didn't feel like doing it most of the time, but I guess that day it was different.

Pancakes were the first thing that came to my mind and it was the perfect option. It was Mia's favourite plus I hadn't eaten them in a while.

I opened the middle cupboard, revealing the bunch of black dishes we owned and took the pan out. I had already turned the cooker on a while ago, so obviously putting the pan on it followed. Then I smeared it with oil and poured the mix inside.