𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

(14)

"SURPRISE!"

"SURPRISE!"

I exclaimed, as soon I came face to face with the person who I desired to see for months now.

My heart still beating as fast as ever, the smile on my face wasn't fading away and my eyes sparkled at the sight of him right in front of me.

He looked unreal, his features resembling those of the Greek gods we all know about. Even though I was pretty much a confident person, he had me feeling uncomfortable and insecure after seeing his breathtaking appearance.

How could someone be that beautiful?!

I was honestly left without words, my mind had completely gone blank and I was just standing there studying his face, lost any idea of the reality.

My eyes travelled all over his face, but I quickly snapped back to the reality as soon as they met his piercing gaze.

I gulped, feeling the pressure of the awkward situation. No one was saying a thing. "H-hey." - I was getting slightly worried.

"What are you doing here?" - the guy in front of me finally opened his mouth to speak, but didn't say exactly what I excepted him to.

However, my pulse increased at the sound of his deep ass voice. Another thing about him, that was even better in real life. "I-"