𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

(18)

ME and Taehyung were already out of the cozy coffee shop he brought me to, after spending a quite long time there

"Where are we going next?" His attempt to tell me got interrupted by his mobile phone.

He took it out of his pocket and glanced at the screen, biting his thin lower lip after looking at the dialler, apparently.

"Hold on for a bit, I am so sorry again, just a few seconds." - and with that Taehyung left me alone by the car.

Again those private conversations..

I thought to myself. It wasn't like I was trying to butt in, I was just a kinda curious person.

Good thing he actually unlocked the car, so I immediately hopped in and adjusted myself in the comfy seat. A sigh escaped my lips.

"How is it going? What? But- you are doing your job, right?"

Suddenly I heard a voice in the background, who belonged to no one else, but Taehyung.

That sounded like a boring, yet somehow intriguing conversation.

I honestly had no clue who he was speaking with, I just wanted him to come back already. Another minute or two passed, before I heard steps.

"I'm here now." - He appeared, getting into the car.

"So, is the person you talked to doing their job right?" - I decided to mess with him a little, but his face expression didn't tell me that I was doing my job right.