𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

(19)

•MIA•

MIA

IT'S been ten minutes since I left the shop, walking quickly and a bit agressively to home, paying attention to absolutely nothing around. Nayoung's words were ringing in my mind.

"She quit."

What did the girl mean by that?

I regretted not asking her about it a little bit more, but I didn't wanna get annoying. She would've told me though, she was very nice and all, but I prevented myself.

I couldn't believe my ears. Lynn had quit working in her so loved coffee shop. And she didn't tell me about it, neither ever mentioned it. Something was definitely off.

That was so not her. She loved it, she loved her workplace, she loved being there, interacting with new people every single day and making sweets and drinks for them.

Not once had my friend poured her soul about how much she appreciates the place itself and the fact that she was lucky to have her job there.

How could Lynn not tell me such a thing? I thought she left for a while, took a small break from everything, to go see her dad and rest a bit. I understood, but why would she come up with the idea to quit the job she enjoys a lot?

Was it because of the whole Chanwoo thing? Because of this dickhead? Or her boss was causing her some problems? I've never heard my friend complaining about him, though.