Eleven: Not okay

Brannon Begum was quite disappointed that Louis wasn't available after school. He wanted to talk some more. Bran didn't know why he was growing so obsessed with Louis. Just the thought of having someone who was madly in love with you was enough to make Bran want Louis to be close to him. It sounded selfish but Bran wanted Louis to only pay attention to him. It was quite new for Bran to want someone to obey him. That's what he wanted with Louis. Bran wanted Louis to obey him. All sorts of ideas were entering Bran's head. Thoughts he'd never had before. Louis wasn't well and Bran wanted him to be weak for him only. Bran was giving himself anxiety with all the thoughts of Louis. They weren't good thoughts. He felt empowered every time Louis cried in front of him. He wanted him to do it again. He wanted to have Louis whimpering under him.

Bran skipped football practice that day. He went straight home and laid down on his bed. The thoughts were abusive and evil. Bran didn't recognise them. He'd never had them before, at least not this bad and never toward a human. Why was this going through his head? Why did he suddenly feel the urge to control Louis? Bran pulled his phone out of his pocket and took a deep breath as he looked at Louis' number. He got out of work at 8:30 pm. Bran sighed. That was in over four hours. Bran clenched his jaw. This wasn't good. Why did he want to protect someone and see them hurting at the same time? Why did he like worrying about Louis? He turned in his bed and took deep, conflicted breaths. He wanted to hold Louis' thin body in his arms. He wanted Louis to come running to him whenever he was sad. He wanted Louis to rely on him and only him. Bran had never felt this way before, ever. And to think he felt it for a boy. He wanted a boy to see him as his everything. He wanted Louis to be vulnerable in front of him. "I'll pick you up after work." Bran texted Louis. He knew where he worked, Louis had told him.

Bran parked his car outside of the store and waited for Louis to come outside. He was a bit early, he didn't have the patience to stay home any longer. It was 8:18. Bran tapped his fingers on the steering wheel and sighed deeply. It was dark out. Too dark for someone as fragile as Louis to be outside alone. Especially with his delicate features. Bran caught himself biting his lip and blushed when he realised he'd been thinking of Louis' unique eyes and his pink lips. He wondered if something had ever happened to Louis while he walked home in the dark. Bran clenched his fists and bit his lip when the thought settled in his head. Louis screaming for help without Bran being able to do anything.

The car door gently opened and Louis peaked inside. He had a scarf wrapped around his neck and a large coat hanging over his body. His breath was visible in the cold and his cheeks were rosy. His blue eye glowed in the light from the light in the car and he gave Bran a sleepy smile. He looked exhausted.

"Are you okay?" Bran said and Louis day down in the car. Louis looked at the bloodstains on the seat and door and gave Bran a guilty look.

"That was me, wasn't it?" He mumbled and looked at the bloodstains. "Sorry... I'll pay for it..."

"It's not your fault," Bran said and placed his warm hand on Louis' cold jeans. Louis shivered and made eye contact with Bran.

"Why are you here?" He said.

"It's dark..." Bran said and let his hand warm-up Louis cold leg. "I couldn't forgive myself if something happened..." Bran looked up at Louis. He was pale and looked half asleep. Something stung within Bran and he quickly grabbed Louis' bony hand. "When was the last time you ate something?" He stuttered and watched as Louis's eyes flickered in and out of focus.

"Don't worry about it..." He whispered and gave Bran a tired smile. Louis' cheeks and eyes were caving in. Bran hadn't noticed it before but the dim light in the car cast obviously shadows over Louis' face.

"We're gonna go get food..." Bran mumbled and started the car. Louis' eyes were slowly closing. He looked so tired.

Bran watched as Louis forced the soup down his throat. He looked uncomfortable and nauseous but at least he was eating. Bran ripped off some bread from the loaf and gave it to Louis. "I can't..." Louis stuttered.