Twenty-six: Take the beating and shut up

"Hey..." Oscar typed out and pressed the small blue button. The message sent and he sighed. Louis hadn't tried to contact him after the "incident". Not that he ever did, but it still hurt Oscar's feelings in a way he couldn't explain. "I'm sorry for everything..." he sent.

"Why are you texting me?" Was the reply he got from his old friend. The words stung. They burned in his eyes.

"Because I need you to forgive me..." he sent back.

Thankfully, Louis replied faster than most people. He never took more than three minutes to respond. The small speech bubble with the three dots popped up in the corner of the screen as Louis typed. Oscar waited eagerly. The wait was dreadful and anxious. Then, suddenly the dots disappeared, yet no new message popped up on the screen. Emptiness. Louis never left anyone on read. Not even when he was upset.

"Lou?" Oscar sent and waited patiently for Louis to reply. When he didn't, Oscar sighed deeply and tapped away at the keyboard. "I know that it's selfish of me to ask for forgiveness after all the shit I've done... But I want to make it up to you in any way I can so please, Louis, please respond. I'll do anything."

This time the reply came quickly. Too quickly. "Then stay away from me"

...
"Does it hurt?" Bran whispered in Louis's ear. His hand was on his slender hips, slowly sliding up to his waist as he stroke the pale skin. The other hand was gently rubbing Louis's palm as he let the small boy's head rest on his arm.

"Does what hurt?" Louis asked quietly.

"Your ass..." Bran chuckled. "You were screaming pretty damn loud..."

"No. I'm fine..." Louis whispered. In truth, he was almost too sore to move. Admitting that would be degrading though. He wanted Bran to see him as strong and confident. The latter part probably wasn't going too well though, not that the first part was going very well either. Louis sighed deeply. Bran pulled Louis closer into a spooning position and nuzzled his neck.

"You smell like the shampoo I got you..." He whispered. "It suits you..."

"Thanks..."

"You're beautiful, Louis... Don't let anyone else touch you like I am right now... you're mine..." Bran pulled Louis head to the side and bit his lip. The bite transitioned into a kiss and Louis whimpered slightly as he tried to follow what Brannon was doing. It was hard, Bran's kiss was rough and confident. He knew what to do and when to do it. Louis shivered as he felt Bran squeeze his waist. He still felt sore all over and he whimpered as the pain bit back.

Something in him was telling him that he should run and get away from the man above him. He felt dangerous and untamed. Like an impatient child armed with a knife. His tongue brushed Louis's lips, almost demanding that he open his mouth for him. He didn't want to, he was already uncomfortable enough as it was. Yet refusing Bran felt wrong too. He'd waited so long for this, dreamed about, longed for it. If Bran finally saw him and wanted him then he would do anything to keep his attention. Anything it took. Louis slowly opened his mouth and let Bran slip his tongue inside.

After a few seconds Bran pulled away and sighed. "You're such a bad kisser..." he chuckled and pulled his fingers through Louis's white hair. "Do you need help recolouring this?"

It took a moment for the question to register in Louis's head. At first, he was confused and he tilted his head at Bran. He gave Louis a weak chuckle and stroke his forehead.

"Do you need me to help you recolour your hair?"

"Uh..." Louis stuttered. Were his roots already showing? He hesitantly nodded and Bran frowned.