Fifteen: No one shall go unpunished.

Oscar Mathews watched in utter frustration as the tall jock carried his friend off. His nose and lips were twitching. He hadn't liked Brannon Begum before and after seeing how he'd gotten attached to Louis, all Oscar could feel was pure hate. He despised the school's hero more than anyone or anything else. What did Louis see in him? All he did was control and use him. What Louis needed was love, not some psychotic master. He didn't care about Louis, not like Oscar did, not at all. What Oscar wanted was for Louis to be happy and healthy. He knew that he'd made a major mistake when they were younger and he'd been trying to make up for it for the last four years with little success. Louis was very hard to get to. His quiet and sky nature made him impenetrable to anyone other than people he cared for. Of course, Oscar knew that Louis was in love with Brannon. Oscar had been the first one who Louis actually told that to. At the time, it made Oscar a bit annoyed. That was one of the reasons why he'd made fun of Louis in the showers. That ended up being the biggest mistake of his life.

...
Brannon Begum nuzzled Louis' face when they got behind a corner where no one would spot them. What was Louis to Bran? A friend? A love interest? Bran looked down at Louis blushing face and smirked. A slave? The two stared at each other in silence after Bran our Louis down.

"I've got football practise later..." Bran said and stroke Louis' bruises face. "Do you wanna come?"

"I work..." Louis stuttered as Bran's touch sent goosebumps down his spine.

"You don't have to work. I could support you..."

Louis felt a somewhat threatening tension build up. Something in Bran's gaze felt demanding. "I'll think about it..." Louis stuttered. "I gotta go to class now..."

Louis Carter anxiously limped off toward his locker when a firm grip caught him off guard. He was pulled into a different bathroom than earlier and pinned up against the wall of one of the bathroom stalls. He whimpered loudly as the hand squeezed around his left arm and he looked up at the culprit. Oscar glared down at him. For a second Louis was relieved but then Oscar held his hand over Louis's mouth and pressed it firmly against his lips. The old friends stared at each other in silence and the bell rang in the background. Louis' heart pounded in his chest as Oscar stared into his eyes.

"Why him?" He whispered. "Is it cause he's tall and good looking? Is it cause he's good at sports?" Oscar leaned forward and pressed his forehead against Louis's. "How can you not see that he's using you?" Oscar let his hand fall away from Louis' mouth and he placed his hands on either side of Louis's head.

"Oscar... What're you doing?" Louis stuttered.

"Louis..." Oscar whispered softly and sighed. "You don't need to do as he says... You don't belong to him in any way. Got that?"

"Please stop..."

"I'd never treat you like that..." Oscar mumbled. His face was slowly getting closer. "I know you... you don't wanna be with him..."

"Oscar you're scaring me..." Louis whimpered as Oscar leaned even closer.

"I'd never hurt you..." Oscar whispered. He slowly moved one of his hands away from the wall behind Louis and let it slide down to Louis' waist. Louis whimpered in fear as Oscar slowly pulled his shirt up and slipped his hand in under his it. "Whatever it is that he's doing... I can do the same... you don't belong with him..."

"Oscar let go..." Louis cried out as Oscar slid a finger in under his belt. "Please..."

Trigger warning: sexual assault
Skip to the safety point

Instead of listening Oscar leaned closer and pressed his lips against Louis' neck. That was the breaking point for Louis and he finally let out the scream he'd been holding in. Oscar clenched onto his waist and violently sunk his teeth into Louis' neck. "What're you doing?!" Oscar hissed. "Isn't this what you want?! This is what he did to you so why can't I do it?!"