Thirty-five: ASPD

"You tore your shirt?" Bran said in a surprised yet annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry..."

"How did you even do that?" Bran pulled one of his spare t-shirts out of his bag where they stood in the crowded locker room. "Louis, you can't even open a pickle jar... you can barely open a can how on earth did you tear a sweater like this?"

Louis had made sure to grab his scarf before retreating to Bran, unfortunately, the locker room was a lot more crowded than he thought it would be and now he was standing half-naked with a scarf around his neck and shoulders, getting stared at by the entire football team. He hid his arms close to his body as he waited for Bran to help him.

"Are guys better than girls or something?" Nathan said lowly. The cocky rudeness this guy spoke with almost had Brannon snapping every time he opened his mouth. He wasn't about to do that with Louis around though and definitely not before an important game.

"Back off..." Bran growled and pulled Louis up to his bare chest, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Why are you so interested, Nathan?" Eddie scoffed. "Why do you keep asking shit like this?"

"Because I don't understand it..." he growled.

"Why do you always try to pick fights?" Isaac mumbled, giving Eddie a light tap on the back since they both knew that Eddie would only piss the guy off more while Isaac had a chance at calming the guy down. "We're a team, not some rivalling kids..."

Bran pulled the t-shirt over Louis' thin frame and tied the scarf around his neck before pulling a hoodie over him. "Still cold?" Bran said and pushed the scarf up through the hoodie's collar.

"I'm fine..." Louis said shyly. Bran's warm hands gently cupped his face.

"Good..." He whispered before carefully pushing their lips together. Louis relaxed and let Bran pull him closer, do whatever he wanted. Oscar should've seen. He should've seen the kind, loving Bran instead of the aggressive one he was judging him as.

"Get a room..." Nathan groaned.

"Get a life..." Bran shot back.

...
Oscar nervously fidgeted with his pen, rolling it between his fingers and tapping it. The basement was dark with its only source of light being the faint glow from the tv that illuminated the couch in front of it. Emmy sat still and calm as she swiftly snuck around an abandoned quarantine zone in the game. Her eyes were completely focused on the screen as her hands moved smoothly over the controller. She didn't even look down when she attacked someone on screen, she just knew all the buttons and their functions on the controller as if it was part of her body. With the 66.357 magnum revolver pointing toward an enemy's head, Emmy fired two fast shots and enemy dropped to the ground.

"Why'd you do that?" Oscar groaned as the other enemies started frantically yelling in the background.

"It's more fun when they're all coming at me at once..." She said as she pulled out M16A4 rifle and beamed at Oscar. The shots fired rapidly and Emmy didn't miss once. Most of the shots were headshots and Oscar stared at his cousin in horror as she giggled at the blood spatter, smiling as she took out the last enemy with a makeshift knife. She held the enemy still in her arm while he struggled. "Watch this..." Emmy giggled. With the click of a button, her character shoved the knife into the enemy's neck and turned it which made a terrifying crunch noise.

"What difficulty level are you playing at..?" Oscar stuttered. Emmy made all video games look like child's play. Her precision and accuracy with the weapons always left Oscar completely stunned. Not only because Emmy was so comfortable with the guns in the game, but because Oscar knew that she was just as precise in real life. He'd seen her shooting bb-guns as if they were parts of her body, he'd seen her throw a hunting knife across the room and hit a target right in the bullseye.