Pilot [5]

"Take me home!" Constance told Sam

"No," Sam replied.

Constance glared and the doors of the Impala locked themselves.

Sam struggled to reopen them. The gas pedal pressed down and the car began to drive itself. He tried to steer, but Constance was doing that too. Sam continued to try to get the back door open. In the back seat, Constance flickered.

***

The car pulled up in front of Constance's house and stopped. The engine shut off and so did the lights. "Don't do this," Sam told her.

Constance flickered. Her voice was sad. "I can never go home,"

"You're scared to go home," Sam looked back and Constance wasn't there. He glanced around and back and saw her in the shotgun seat.

Constance climbed into Sam's lap, shoving him back against the seat hard enough to recline the seat.

Sam struggled.

"Hold me. I'm so cold," Constance said

"You can't kill me. I'm not unfaithful. I've never been!" Sam argued

"You will be. Just hold me," Constance kissed Sam as he continued to struggle, reaching for the keys. She pulled back and disappeared, a flash of something horrible behind her face as Constance vanished.

Sam looked around for a moment, then yelled in pain and yanked his hoodie open. There were five new holes burned through the fabric, matching to Constance's fingers: she flickered in front of him, her hand reaching into his chest. A gunshot went off, shattering the window and startling Constance.

Dean approached, still firing at her, Phoenix standing behind him.

Constance glared at Dean and vanished, then reappeared, and Dean kept firing until she disappeared again.

Sam managed to sit up and start the car. "I'm taking you home," He drove forward.

Phoenix and Dean stared after the car.

Sam smashed through the side of the house.

Phoenix was the first to hurry through the wreckage to the passenger side of the car. "Sam!" she shouted "Sam! You okay?"

"I think..." Sam started

"Can you move?"

"Yeah. Help me?"

Dean leaned through the window and gave Sam a hand.

Constance picked up a large framed photograph.

Dean helped Sam out of the car. "There you go," He closed the car door.

Phoenix looked around and saw Constance; she looked up.

Constance glared at them and threw the picture down. A bureau scooted towards the trio, pinning them against the car. The lights flickered; Constance looked around, scared. Water began to pour down the staircase. She went over. At the top are a boy and a girl. They held hands and spoke in chorus.

"You've come home to us, Mommy," The children chorused

Constance looked at them, distraught. Suddenly they were behind her; the children embraced Constance tightly and she screamed, her image flickering. In a surge of energy, still screaming, Constance and the two children melted into a puddle in the floor.

Sam, Dean, and Phoenix shoved the bureau over and went to look at the spot where Constance and her children vanished.

"So this is where she drowned her kids," Dean said