Phantom Traveler [5]

The passengers from the flight were disembarking to an area milling with uniformed agents.

The Copilot was seated in a wheelchair with a blanket wrapped around him, being questioned by an FAA Agent.

"Sir, can you tell me what happened?" The FAA Agent questioned

"I don't know." The Copilot replied "I was walking through the airport, then it all goes blank. I don't even remember getting on the plane,"

Amanda was being questioned by another agent.

"Anything else?" The FBI agent asked her.

"No, that's all," Amanda saw Sam, Dean, and Phoenix standing across the way and mouthed 'Thank you'.

They nodded.

"Let's get out of here," Dean, Sam, and Phoe headed for the exit.

"Phoe, it knew about Jessica," Sam said as the two walked behind the eldest Winchester.

Phoenix sighed, wanting to tell Sam the truth, but felt he wasn't ready just yet. "Sam, these things, they, they read minds. They lie. All right? That's all it was,"

"Yeah,"

Phoe looped her arm around Sam's and leaned her head against his shoulder "Come on,"

***

"Nobody knows what you three did, but I do." Jerry told the trio as they came to the airport "A lot of people could have been killed," he shook their hands "You're dad's gonna be real proud,"

"We'll see you around, Jerry," Sam told him

Dean began to head off "You know, Jerry,"

"Yeah," Jerry said

"I meant to ask you, how did you get my cellphone number, anyway? I've only had it for like six months,"

"Your dad gave it to me,"

"What?" Sam asked

"When did you talk to him?" Dean asked

"I mean, I didn't exactly talk to him, but I called his number. His voice message said to give you a call. Thanks again, guys," Jerry left

"This doesn't make any sense, man." Sam said once Jerry had left "I've called Dad's number like fifty times. It's been out of service,"

Dean dialed a number. As the voice message began, he turned it so Sam and Phoenix could hear too.

"This is John Winchester. I can't be reached. If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean. 785-555-0179. He can help,"

Sam fumed and got in the car.

Dean followed.

Phoe watched the boys, turning to the airport as a plane took off, looking down she noticed her hand shake.

The Demon's voice echoing in her mind "I know your secret"