Bloody Mary [3]

Sam had carried the mirror out to Jill's bed and laid it on the bed upside down.

Dean threw Phoenix a black light.

Sam peeled off the brown paper that was on the back of the mirror.

Phoe shined the black light over the back of the mirror and they saw a handprint and the words 'Gary Bryman'.

"Gary Bryman?" Charlie said.

"You know who that is?" Phoenix asked looking over towards the girl.

"No,"

***

Dean, Charlie, and Sam were sitting on a bench as Phoenix came up behind them.

"So, Gary Bryman was an 8-year-old boy. Two years ago he was killed in a hit and run. The car was described as a black Toyota Camry. But nobody got the plates or saw the driver," Phoe reported.

"Oh my God," Charlie muttered.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Jill drove that car,"

"We need to get back your friend Donna's house," Dean said.

***

Sam, Dean, and Phoenix were hunched over the back of the mirror in Donna's bathroom with a black light.

There was a handprint on it, and the words 'Linda Shoemaker'.

"Linda Shoemaker," Sam read.

***

Downstairs, Sam, Dean, and Phoenix questioned Donna about the name they found.

"Why are you asking me this?" Donna asked.

"Look, we're sorry, but it's important," Sam told her.

"Yeah. Linda's my mom okay? She overdosed on sleeping pills, it was an accident, and that's it. I think you should leave,"

"Now Donna, just listen," Phoe reasoned.

"Get out of my house!" Donna ran upstairs.

"Oh my God. Do you really think her dad could've killed her mom?" Charlie asked.

"Maybe," Dean said.

"I think I should stick around,"

"All right. Whatever you do, don't..." Phoenix started.

"Believe me, I won't say it,"

***

Phoenix was at her computer and Sam was looking at some things posted on a bulletin board.

"Wait, wait, wait, you're doing a nationwide search?" Dean questioned the redhead.

"Yep." Phoe replied without taking her gaze off the screen of her laptop "The NCIC, the FBI database-at this point any Mary who died in front of a mirror is good enough for me,"

"But if she's haunting the town, she should have died in the town," Sam claimed.

"I'm telling you there's nothing local, I've checked." Phoenix sighed as she looked up at the boys "The way Mary's choosing her victims, it seems like there's a pattern,"

"I know, I was thinking the same thing," Dean said.

"With mister Shoemaker and Jill's hit and run," Sam said.

"Both had secrets where people died," Phoe said "I mean there's a lot of folklore about mirrors-that they reveal all your lies, all your secrets, that they're a true reflection of your soul, which is why it's bad luck to break them,"